Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Need A Daily Income Online Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Daily Income Online Business (9622 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by ross21(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
There are alot of scams about making money online but if you want a truthful ebook about making money online go to this link in my signature.

This is the best site i have found for building a sustainable income online. smiley

If you don't take action you won't succeed.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by warrior8: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
to learn how to make money online, email me @ king25david@gmail.com. would be expwcting your mail.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by Masterseg: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Thanks God bless u all
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2012
@Poster,
Careful read this post and get it into your head.

These are the genuine e-biz:
1. Sell your own products
* ebook
* tangible products

2. Render services
* your own service
* help people
* profer solutions to people(s) problems
* blogging

3. Sell other people(s) products and earn commissions
* affliate
* partnering

try some of these out...
Visit: warriorforum dot com

To our success
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by Seunkeji(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
D
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by davidugotex(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
Make sure you investigate any program advertised here thoroughly before committing your time and money to it. Here is the one I'm sure will give you more than what you have requested. I've been doing it myself and have been earning big, download the e-book I attached here and find your answer there.

Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by Masterseg: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
am grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by Masterseg: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
if i can still see more from the successful ones also
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by 80kobo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
Master seg: if i can still see more from the successful ones also

The SMS business is still thriving, though it has been invaded by a lot of Fraudsters and Charlatans providing poor services, defrauding innocent people and hence bringing a bad name to the business.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by Masterseg: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
God bless
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by highlevel8: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
I need N1M to pay back N1.5M in one year.

Or

N2M to pay N3M in one year.

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, and we want to launch our products.

Contact -
highlevelng@gmail.com
0802 3406063
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by EasiPay: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
EasiPay Mobile Money is a convenient, secure and innovative mobile payment service that enables all mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria and outside Nigeria to send, withdraw and save, money, pay for goods and services, etc through a mobile phone.
It is also designed for existing bank account holders that choose to conduct financial transactions through their mobile phones in a convenient manner and those without a bank account, currently unbanked and/or underserved
Do you want to be well knowledgeable on the use of mobile money and how to make money serving as an easipay mobile money agent?

Do you want to be among the Registered and Licensed easiPay Agent for Mobile Money/Payment Operation in Nigeria?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions is YES
easiPay avails you This lifetime amazing opportunity.

Join us for an Agent training on Saturday 16th and Tuesday 19th June 2012

Venue - EasiPay Africa Limited
Plot 85A Owukori Crescent,
Alaka Estate, Behind National Stadium
Surulere, Lagos.

Time- 11am Prompt.

As an easiPay Agent you can make above twenty thousand Naira on a Daily basis. Want to know how?

Then you don’t need to miss out on this training it’s free just come with your writing materials

For further enquiries: Please contact EasiPay on 014546744 ,or Ify A-08029249885, Vin- 08181240350 Etim-08033950208
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by chucy: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
"www.smsbooth.net is for sale!"
Call me on 08035810726 to Own this Bulk SMS website where you can sell sms units to people at your own rate, have and manage unlimited users/resellers through a friendly Admin control panel and take total control of contents of the website.
The SMS gateway is already branded, Unlimited hosting, User friendly features, loaded with 25,000 SMS units and has existing users.
You can change the Name, domain, pricing and packages if you which.

I built this site so i can add it my portfolio so am selling it basically because i dont need it anymore. Call me for negotiation if you are interested in buying this site.

Price starts from 80,000
Master seg: can anyone give the idea of any daily income business that i can do that will be generating $2 per day.i am in need of it urgently,not a scam or dubious one,but the one that is really working.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by emailguru: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2012
The best advice I will give you is to start a business on the internet, once you understand the concept of buying and selling on the internet, then you will certainly become rich doing it.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by tkyles1009: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hi, If you really want to make money online. It's not as simply as you think, and it will take a little work first but it can be done. I have a great ebook here to help you get started "Create Your First Website By 3:45 This Afternoon" absolutely free of cost: http://www.timkyles-online.com

Kind Regards
Hope you enjoy
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by emailguru: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2012
The best way to learn is to lean on the shoulders of those who are knowledgeable about the business, find a mentor who can put you through and the rest is history.

Good luck.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by geetee7(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2012
After sampling lots of online money opportunities,i settled for one a few months back and i've made cash from it already. Its just $10 per month and they pay tro Alertpay (payza) i suggest you check it out at http://
www.bemotivatedtoday.com/114314
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by ogedanny: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Bro, its all about proof and what works.

My advice is do not invest in HYIPs: Bring ten naira and collect 1 million> You cant make it with this system.

I do just two businesses online and they are:
Liberty Reserve Adsense Cash system: This is the most profitable business you can do online as a Nigeria and its risk free: You buy a domain name with just ten dollars, lease the name to google and get companies to place adverts and get paid on every click on your domain name.Withdraw your money into your Liberty reserve here in Nigeria.
you can pick a domain name that pays between fifteen cent to one dollars.

Shekinah! See my account as a proof of earnings as you have requested.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Knp3p-yiPQQ/UHxRqm_4deI/AAAAAAAAAEc/fjkqSdeTqf8/s640/adsense.bmp[/img]

The second is Gold: From your earnings in Liberty reserve from the above, you can start buying gold bullion starting with just thirty dollars, keep in your account and sell any time at a higher price: We all know the profit potential in Gold market:
See my Gold account with My Name for proof of my investment:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-osMgyyvmKvM/UHgaNrVKMZI/AAAAAAAAAC0/LGk7ij5VWhw/s400/my+act.jpg[/img]
I have stopped selling my gold since 2011 after conducting a technical analysis on gold market: price will continue to rise!

So, I practice what I preach with proof: If you are interested in knowing how I can help you get started: Follow my blog link or call 08084219399 for one on one support.

Mind you! I only entertain genuine and sincere interest.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by ogedanny: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
you can start a liberty reserve adsense cash! follow my blog
Re: I Need A Daily Income Online Business by edgewaysnet: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
if you really need money from the internet kindly follow me and i will led you into a program that will always fetch you money and you will be amased you didn' t know this until now. it is free for anybody that need money for important things in your life. http://www.virtapay.com/r/edgewaysnet. you have nothing to lose but many to gain. if it works for you please send a thank you mail to me edgewaysnet@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send Bulk SMS Messages From Your Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms / Gtbank Wins 2016 Euromoney Best Bank In Nigeria For The 8th Consecutive Time / Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.