Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Offer To Every Job Seeker. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offer To Every Job Seeker. (855 Views)

Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? / 15 Basic Skills Every Job Seeker Should Have. / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer To Every Job Seeker. by princeadeyemo: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2012
Looking at the nature of the nation today, i observe that many people/graduates are experiencing hardship in securing a job for themselves.
I decided to write this trend because of my level in the nigeria company mostly the insurance co. And the electronics co. (s) of nigeria, or general commercialization.
Am into logistic and branding also and have more experience about the problem people face in getting a job for their living,

The only thing i could do for everyone that is interested in my offer is that they should send a copy of thier credentials to my mail box. And from there i will tell the next step to take.
Yours faithfully.
Prince_adeyemo@yahoo.com.
My regards
Re: Offer To Every Job Seeker. by rimzo(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2012
prince_adeyemo:

Looking at the nature of the nation today, i observe that many people/graduates are experiencing hardship in securing a job for themselves.
I decided to write this trend because of my level in the nigeria company mostly the insurance co. And the electronics co. (s) of nigeria, or general commercialization.
Am into logistic and branding
also and have more experience about the problem people face in getting a job for their living,

The only thing i could do for everyone that is interested in my offer is that they should send a copy of thier credentials to my mail box. And from there i will tell the next step to take.
Yours faithfully.
Prince_adeyemo@yahoo.com.
My regards

Why don't you post what you have for all Nigerians out here with all this your experience rather than telling us to email privately. angry
Nigerians beware of all this Scanmmers!
Re: Offer To Every Job Seeker. by princeadeyemo: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Thank you rimzo.
What i have ask people to mail is only there credentials, and what happens next is that i broadcast it to companies i have access to, am not asking for any special payment from anyone
yours faithfully
Re: Offer To Every Job Seeker. by rimzo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
prince_adeyemo:

Thank you rimzo.
What i have ask people to mail is only there credentials, and what happens next is that i broadcast it to companies i have access to, am not asking for any special payment from anyone
yours faithfully

I hear you shocked Na so scam dey start sha.
Never fall a victim my fellow NLers. They ask you to send document first and later ask you to pay a token for registration.

Be wise my people!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Manager & Researcher/analyst / Sales And Marketing Pros Wanted! / EMAIL Processing{writing Job Available }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.