Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Services Installation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Services Installation (507 Views)

Linux Installation / Please, Help With Linux Installation! / Software Download And Installation Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Services Installation by jaffcristan: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
However, there are many factors and valuable things that you need to know before you can hire these services. Installation and removal of printheads need technical expertise, which only a professional printer technician can offer. You can hire any one of these repairmen and remove the printheads before ordering them for cleaning. Installation needs to be done with care as little negligence can damage the printhead forever. Printers need maintenance and regular cleaning, which ensures their working life and durability. Even if, you don’t have problems with your printers, it is wise to clean them once in every six months to have smooth running
Refurbish Print Head

(1) (Reply)

Hp Recovery Disc / Help-my Computer Suddenly Says I Should Change My Battery / Are You Looking That IT Professional Who Can Fix All @ Lokoja, Abuja & All North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.