Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Heart Breakin Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heart Breakin Story (1763 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Breakin Story by amtheone(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
A friend of mine was almost at the point of walking down to the altar to say I DO, but by church doctrine, they were asked to undergo several test Hiv inclusive.

After the test, their genotype read AS, the guy now opted out of the marriage. Both of them now went their individual ways but the girl is really feeling bad. The reason for their separation is based on giving birth to sicklier.

What do u think about this kind of development?
Re: Heart Breakin Story by coogar: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
amtheone:

A friend of mine was almost at the point of walking down to the altar to say I DO, but by church doctrine,  they were asked to undergo several test Hiv inclusive.

After the test, their genotype read AS, the guy now opted out of the marriage. Both of them now went their individual ways but the  girl is really feeling bad. The reason for their separation is based on giving birth to sicklier.

What do u think about this kind of development?

they made a good decision.
rather that than bring a child to this world to suffer.
Re: Heart Breakin Story by lbotus(f): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^and the love between the couple might turn to hatred because caring for that child won't be a joke.
Re: Heart Breakin Story by dollya(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
they made d ryt decision. caring for a ss child is nt easy at all lipsrsealed
Re: Heart Breakin Story by maclatunji: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
Booo Hoooooooo, God will provide husband for your friend. She should take heart! This genotype thingy can be painful.
Re: Heart Breakin Story by otokx(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
right decision
Re: Heart Breakin Story by Iranoladun(f): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] The two of them should thank their stars for the separation. Their union would have been based on conditions; for better for stay, for worse for go. In short, it would have been marriage of convenience; they don't love each other!
Re: Heart Breakin Story by agiboma(f): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2012
They made the right decision
Re: Heart Breakin Story by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Heart Breakin Story by WHAT3: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2012
They made the RIGHT decision.

Looking after a child with SS trait,is so tasking, both emotionally and financially.

Pray she recovers.
Re: Heart Breakin Story by rose75(f): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
chaircover:

But why wait so long before checking out their genotype?

I wonder.
Both of them should be grateful to the church for saving them from heartaches.
It beats me why some pple take serious things like this for granted all in the name of love.

Would the lady have preferred burying her children one by one?, or attending to one sick child after another?.

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Lives Of Anyene Family...sad.. / UR Childhood Dream / How To Explain Sex 2 Your Children!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.