Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Want To Hide Ip - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Want To Hide Ip (1122 Views)

Super.hide.ip.3.4.8.2 For Free ( Download Fast ) / Real Hide IP 4.4.6.6 ( WORKING PERFECTLY ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Want To Hide Ip by Olayemi01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2007
hey some help me out here, i want to hide my ip, tell me how do i go about
Re: Want To Hide Ip by h4rdc0d3d(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
Erm!!. I think there's tor out there, snarf it @ http://www.torproject.org/download.html.en I use it on Ubuntu and It works. My ISP used to have adds placed on pages I visit but with Tor and privoxy (all in the same download) vidalia is also included. no time to post explanation of inner workings of tor but feel free to google it.

U could also use a proxy server. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=proxy+public&btnG=Search
Re: Want To Hide Ip by GoodMuyis(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2010
[center]You Can Hide your IP for those who are really interested to know
But you use proxy for less secured websites[/center]
Re: Want To Hide Ip by uthamaputi: 10:59am On May 14, 2012
You can use the proxy server to hide the ip-address..You can also use the Hide ip-address software.These helps to hide the original ip-address and shows fake ip-address.You can check the ip-address at Ip-Details.com before and after hiding .

1 Like

Re: Want To Hide Ip by Maleeq(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2012
uthamaputi: You can use the proxy server to hide the ip-address..You can also use the Hide ip-address software.These helps to hide the original ip-address and shows fake ip-address.You can check the ip-address at Ip-Details.com before and after hiding .
Check dates of a thread was created/last commented on before posting. This thread was created over 5years ago. If the last activity on the thread is beyond 1year, create a new one and optionally link to the former. Technology changes everyday, and solutions proffered in the past may not necessarily work for you now.

(1)

Browse With Two Computers Using Starcomms, Multilinks Etc. And Pay For One. / Recover Your Lost Zip/rar/ace/arj Passwords / Please Help Format My Laptop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.