Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre (15844 Views)

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) / Egg Hatching/incubation Business / Incubation Centre, Ibadan, New Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
hello I want to get into the zobo business. How can TIC be of help?
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by jasonkehi(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Good morning Sir, I really don't know exactly what you are looking for so I can't say how we'd be of help. Tell me your setbacks and then I can tell you how we can help.
You could call me so we can talk more about it if you want to discuss this privately otherwise ask your questions here.
Cheers

Joshuaoseoboh:
hello I want to get into the zobo business. How can TIC be of help?
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by youtuber: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hello, I am an Industrial chemistry student. I just want to know if TIC's will be a good choice for my SIWES Program. Your advice will be appreciated
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by JZ36jqk: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Good one bro. Following
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by darexkey(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Check out our business plans rates and features here: http://darbotechub.com/business-plan-offer/
you can connect with us on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by jasonkehi(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2018
youtuber:
Hello, I am an Industrial chemistry student. I just want to know if TIC's will be a good choice for my SIWES Program. Your advice will be appreciated

It is a good choice. SIWES students are always welcome
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by jubriano93(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wowwww...I'm a corps member and I've just been posted to TIC, Abeokuta as my PPA. Before I got d location right, I almost died (figuritatively). And I had the wrong idea about what TIC is all about. I was thinking it's an agricultural firm and has to do with poultry hatchery. I'm excited to be here! I just wish the MODs will av d initiative of pushing and putting this kinda thread to the front page. My only ish now is accommodation. I'm in need of accommodation around Panseke, Abeokuta. Anybody?
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by jasonkehi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
jubriano93:
Wowwww...I'm a corps member and I've just been posted to TIC, Abeokuta as my PPA. Before I got d location right, I almost died (figuritatively). And I had the wrong idea about what TIC is all about. I was thinking it's an agricultural firm and has to do with poultry hatchery. I'm excited to be here! I just wish the MODs will av d initiative of pushing and putting this kinda thread to the front page. My only ish now is accommodation. I'm in need of accommodation around Panseke, Abeokuta. Anybody?

You are welcome. Abk is a very lively place. I wonder how you located onijanganjangan. Now you know what we do. Cheers
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by princesschuks: 1:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Can they help with Nafdac registration?
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by opylog(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Does the TIC still exist?
Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by JOHNEMMA1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
princesschuks:
Can they help with Nafdac registration?

Yes They do. Even when it looks expensive but depending on the state in Nigeria you are,
you can still get your Nafdac approval if you get propal guidelines on local product registration

Call for
Nafdac Import permit and product registration
SONcap and import permit
Trademark registration
Industrial Food and kitchen equipment or packaging machine

Re: Introduction To Technology Incubation Centre by kellyace(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2022
Are your centres restricted to one per state? If no, I'd like to discuss with you how we can facilitate another centre to the second biggest city in my state, Oyo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom / How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother / We’re Going To Need More Cash, Banks Tell CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.