Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Prophets That Call Phone Number - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophets That Call Phone Number (17967 Views)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Joagbaje:

What's your proof that the individuals you accused are practicing such .

Nice . That's just what the people you're accusing are doing

Give details . Let's scrutinize it

How you know? So do you have it?

People criticize what they lack knowledge about .

Who are the individuals I accused? There's no need or point for me to prove my experience to you. There's a spirit/gift of discernment, God's Word says so. Yes, i have it by His grace. You're criticising what I'm saying, so by your logic you lack knowledge of what I'm saying. See?
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Okay, so I've never seen or heard this man before 15mins ago ever. But to possibly help Jo and others, i searched on YouTube for an example of what we are saying. You can watch the sham though it's a waste of data really. Very unfortunate and unbiblical. Nothing godly whatsoever but more of diabolical and traditional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYbsF8gR6cg&itct=CAkQpDAYDSITCM_3jb_MstQCFQumVQodLmYHXVIicHJvcGhldCBjYWxscyBtZW1iZXJzIHBob25lIG51bWJlcg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Up there, he prescribed salt or so, here it's bitter kola. He ridicules all his listeners fathers, elevates himself as solution provider and killer as well, lol. Then claimed being father of one man that looks his mate or senior. Nothing holy or glorious or edifying in all these. I've looked for any videos of the man giving the "main message" Jo talked about, I cannot find it. Jo, kindly help a brother here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mn1IdZld8U&itct=CB8QpDAYDiITCPHbldDPstQCFZeaVQodxpIPbDILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDdm5IcnRkLXR4VWJKZDNnOTRKTmNQZw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Topgainer: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2017
Image123:
Up there, he prescribed salt or so, here it's bitter kola. He ridicules all his listeners fathers, elevates himself as solution provider and killer as well, lol. Then claimed being father of one man that looks his mate or senior. Nothing holy or glorious or edifying in all these. I've looked for any videos of the man giving the "main message" Jo talked about, I cannot find it. Jo, kindly help a brother here.

Stop arguing with Pastor Joe Agbaje over this. He is free to side any camp, however, it is a shame when people who ought to know fail to know.
For the benefit of the public, that Prophet up there ( I can't remember his name and I don't care, but I recognized his face) is a close friend of one Snr Prophet Emmanuel that operates from Owerri, Imo state and Rivers State. The Prophet Emmanuel is involved in ritual prostitution and recruitment of Nekede and Imsu students into his ring. Any girl he sleeps with is never herself again though he pays them big. Usually, it starts with prolonged and irregular menstruation as if anytime he whitles from his coven, blood starts pouring from the victims. It is not a coincedence because such reports come from other talknado Prophet Dr and Apostle Dr is some other cities.
They are all amateur sorcerers hatched from the same Beast of Revelations 19:20.
They will thrive in stage shows, magic and miracle performances Rev 6:2 but God's word and Holy Spirit is not in them. They kill people week in, week out through deception and lying wonders to sustain the wand. I witnessed one charade from another member of the gang who is based in Abuja but has branches in big Nigeria cities. He healed a Diabetic woman pegged to a wheel chair for the show because the woman could actually walk although with difficulty, she was also partially blind. The Camera crew focused on the woman and the Prophet performed the wonders, She can see and she can walk, the Diabetes gone. Few days after, it was a midweek service, a vehicle drove in long before the time for the service, it was the woman, her daughter and a man, she is now completely paralyzed, completely blind and could barely complete a phrase. According to her daughter, her condition became worse on getting home following that purported healing. So, they have come for re- healing. I came early that day, was outside the complex and was opportuned to witness the drama.
One of the bouncers a.k.a protocols pulled away made a call and came back announcing to the woman that Prophet travelled and they literally forced them to go home.
T.B Joshua's inventions and it is spreading like a wildfire.

https://www.nairaland.com/1479564/avoid-these-nigerian-ghanian-pastors
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by toragema(f): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2017
paulGrundy:
^^^ proof of the claim, or are you trying to mislead others in this forum.
Antichrist are not permitted here. Be gone Satan, you have lost the battle forever
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by toragema(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Sorry I quoted the wrong person above
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by toragema(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
otemanuduno:

According to Knoliud, the knowledge of Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah, there is this revelation that pastors will first MFMFpray for you. Now during the course of praying for you, they will hypnotise you and you will do everything they asked youF to do without you being conscious that you are doing it.

Now here is a conversation that actually went between you and PROPHET MY FATHER, MY FATHER of Calabar.

MFMF: What is your name?
Fubbyy: (Unconsciously) My name is Funbi(not real name)
MFMF: what is your surname?
Fubbyy: Abiodun(Not real name)
MFMF: What is your phone number?
Fubbyy: 080354698***(not real number)
MFMF: when were you born?
Fubbyy: October 5, 198*(not real date)
MFMF: what plan do you have for the future?
Fubbyy: I want to do this and that this and that...

Now after all questions have been asked, you come back to your consciousness. Prophet said, Your name is Funbi and your father's name is Abiodun. Your phone number is 080354698** and you were born in 198* October 5. You are planning to do this and that and this and that. Am I right or wrong.

Fubbyy: Prophet of God, you are great sir! You are correct in every sense. PRAISE JESUS!

anyway, like two years back a friend of mine who schooled in Calabar told me of this MY FATHER MY FATHER of a prophet, how he was caught doing evil and arrested by the police for duping, etc. Sure he would have moved somewhere else now to continue his hypnotism.

authoritatively I am telling you, MY FATHER MY father is a learner, else his secret could have remained hidden forever like the secrets of KUMUYI, OYEDEPO, ADEBOYE and all the pastors in the world.

DOMINO REVERAD is the God who made the universe and he wants us all to use our brains instead of submitting it to falsehood of any religion.
Antichrist.Get lost satan
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Image123:

Who are the individuals I accused? There's no need or point for me to prove my experience to you.

Well the Bible says to prove all things and why mention it then if you can't line it up with the word for scrutiny . What are you afraid of?

There's a spirit/gift of discernment, God's Word says so. Yes, i have it by His grace.

So you have the GIFT of discernment and I don't have the gift of discernment abi? ( IM HOLIER THAN THOU SPIRIT)

What you have is rather suspicion .

You're criticising what I'm saying, so by your logic you lack knowledge of what I'm saying. See?

E se pupo oga . I'm only defending my stand from your criticism.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Image123:
Okay, so I've never seen or heard this man before 15mins ago ever. But to possibly help Jo and others, i searched on YouTube for an example of what we are saying. You can watch the sham though it's a waste of data really. Very unfortunate and unbiblical. Nothing godly whatsoever but more of diabolical and traditional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYbsF8gR6cg&itct=CAkQpDAYDSITCM_3jb_MstQCFQumVQodLmYHXVIicHJvcGhldCBjYWxscyBtZW1iZXJzIHBob25lIG51bWJlcg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

That's not our point . Whatever boast he supposedly made is his choice . It has nothing to do with the gift and office . Are you not doing your I better pass my Neighbour here ? It's personal character . The spirit of the prophet is subject to him

Also , clip from YouTube may not be the best place . I will recommend you watch mercy Tv. Live service or repeat of live service . YouTube is cut and paste . That's no 1 then the second issue is
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by oilcity(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
@goshen360. we must understand that d written word is not an end to d manifestation of d gifts of d Holy Spirit. dey r for d church den, nw ND d future.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by OtemAtum: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2017
toragema:
Antichrist.Get lost satan
Yahweh aka Satan knows his name Satan and nobody contends with him for such name. I am Otem of truth. I have come into this world to make the truth known and Satan(Yahweh) and Allah and all evil gods cannot stop me.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Zinny25(f): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2017
1.You have to have the spirit of discernment and spiritual perception to be able to tell if he's a true prophet of God or not.
2. Also so as a Christian it is biblical for you to test all spirit Gal 1:9,
3. You have to compare the gifts with the fruits of the person manifesting them.
4. You also need spiritual insight and revelation from God Jeremiah 28. In a nutshell if you are not a born again Christian, if the word of God is not dwelling in you, you will not be able to tell if he's a prophet of God or a false prophet

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Topgainer:

Stop arguing with Pastor Joe Agbaje over this. He is free to side any camp, however, it is a shame when people who ought to know fail to know.
For the benefit of the public, that Prophet up there ( I can't remember his name and I don't care, but I recognized his face) is a close friend of one Snr Prophet Emmanuel that operates from Owerri, Imo state and Rivers State. The Prophet Emmanuel is involved in ritual prostitution and recruitment of Nekede and Imsu students into his ring. Any girl he sleeps with is never herself again though he pays them big. Usually, it starts with prolonged and irregular menstruation as if anytime he whitles from his coven, blood starts pouring from the victims. It is not a coincedence because such reports come from other talknado Prophet Dr and Apostle Dr is some other cities.
They are all amateur sorcerers hatched from the same Beast of Revelations 19:20.
They will thrive in stage shows, magic and miracle performances Rev 6:2 but God's word and Holy Spirit is not in them. They kill people week in, week out through deception and lying wonders to sustain the wand. I witnessed one charade from another member of the gang who is based in Abuja but has branches in big Nigeria cities. He healed a Diabetic woman pegged to a wheel chair for the show because the woman could actually walk although with difficulty, she was also partially blind. The Camera crew focused on the woman and the Prophet performed the wonders, She can see and she can walk, the Diabetes gone. Few days after, it was a midweek service, a vehicle drove in long before the time for the service, it was the woman, her daughter and a man, she is now completely paralyzed, completely blind and could barely complete a phrase. According to her daughter, her condition became worse on getting home following that purported healing. So, they have come for re- healing. I came early that day, was outside the complex and was opportuned to witness the drama.
One of the bouncers a.k.a protocols pulled away made a call and came back announcing to the woman that Prophet travelled and they literally forced them to go home.
T.B Joshua's inventions and it is spreading like a wildfire.

https://www.nairaland.com/1479564/avoid-these-nigerian-ghanian-pastors

Quite unfortunate, peopld should follow God's Word and not be deceived by false prophets.

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Joagbaje:

Well the Bible says to prove all things and why mention it then if you can't line it up with the word for scrutiny . What are you afraid of?

i believe this is the verse you had in mind.
1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hold fast to what is good. Hold on to the Word of God and not to my experience, you certainly do not need my experience. i simply mentioned it so that you know that i've seen the original before, it's different from the scam and sham.

So you have the GIFT of discernment and I don't have the gift of discernment abi? ( IM HOLIER THAN THOU SPIRIT)

What you have is rather suspicion .

You specifically asked if i had it, remember? Having gifts have very little to do with holiness. If you feel you are not holy, that is your business, not mine. It is not my fault you have guilt trip so stop the cheap blackmail.

E se pupo oga . I'm only defending my stand from your criticism.

What is your stand, you have not shown to have any so far. Are there false prophets and false miracle workers? How do we know them?
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Joagbaje:

That's not our point . Whatever boast he supposedly made is his choice . It has nothing to do with the gift and office . Are you not doing your I better pass my Neighbour here ? It's personal character . The spirit of the prophet is subject to him

Also , clip from YouTube may not be the best place . I will recommend you watch mercy Tv. Live service or repeat of live service . YouTube is cut and paste . That's no 1 then the second issue is

Funny you, so what is "our" point? You said What's your proof that the individuals you accused are practicing such. i went on youtube to search for an example of what myself and the OP talked about. Examples of showmen and conmen who have no message to give, who have nothing important to reveal, no glory to God etc. i give you proof and ask you to show me the main message you claimed that they preach. Now you are saying it's not our point? i watched that video and i saw NO gift or office. i do not claim to be better than anyone. If a spirit is not of God or something is unscriptural, the common sense and Bible way is to state it. That is logical enough.
You just asked to prove all things when you directed your 'gun' at me, but you smirk holier than thou when proof is given that something is unreasonable and unscriptural. Check yourself mr Jo.
1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

What is mercy tv? i don't have all day to go sit at some tv looking for false prophets. If you have anything specific in mind, say it or send a link.
So what's the second issue BTW?

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2017
so Jo, giving the benefit of doubt, i googled this metcy tv you mentioned. They are on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristMercyLand1

The bulk of the videos there are one show or the other about prophecy. Again, where is the main message you mentioned? It is not just for someone to scream or for people to fall down or for someone to mention some random thing, like say yellow colour. The member says that's my car colour. Someone in the background starts screaming prophesyyyyyyyyyyyyy, phd grandmaster in prophecy. That's unfortunate, i wonder how the Holy Spirit feels about these happenings.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Image123:

Funny you, so what is "our" point? You said What's your proof that the individuals you accused are practicing such. i went on youtube to search for an example of what myself and the OP talked about. Examples of showmen and conmen who have no message to give, who have nothing important to reveal, no glory to God etc. i give you proof and ask you to show me the main message you claimed that they preach. Now you are saying it's not our point?

Firstly I didn't talk about message preached like a sermon . But message delivered for an Individual in prophecy. The question here is the significance of giving phone numbers. And I said it's not out of place . The phone number is not the massage . Its only a demonstration of word of knowledge . Its based on a principle to open the individual up by revealing a secret that could not have been a guess work. It doesnt have to be a phone number . It can be something about their childhood or their life . Its to demonstrate that this is the power of God . Prophets most times minister in 3 phases . Tell you past present and future. So the phone number thing or passport number or account number or house address or childhood experience is phase 1 , phase 2 is present challenge or problem and phase 3 is the message for solution to the problem .
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 2:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Image123:
so Jo, giving the benefit of doubt, i googled this metcy tv you mentioned. They are on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristMercyLand1

The bulk of the videos there are one show or the other about prophecy. Again, where is the main message you mentioned?

MY post above must have addressed that I believe.

It is not just for someone to scream or for people to fall down or for someone to mention some random thing, like say yellow colour. The member says that's my car colour. Someone in the background starts screaming prophesyyyyyyyyyyyyy, phd grandmaster in prophecy. That's unfortunate

These aspects are only a part of a service . The live services itself runs for about 7 hours . Which Includes prayer, worship, preaching ,healing ,deliverances and prophecy. YouTube only has clips of aspects of a service . You can't judge an entire service by few minutes clip. What you have there are probably testimonies.

i wonder how the Holy Spirit feels about these happenings.

Leave God thing for God . I'm not endorsing the manner by which an individual operates his ministry. To his master he standeth or falleth. I'm only throwing light on the on the misconceptions posted about the use of a gift.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by orunto27: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
He's a clever magician seeking market on Nairaland. Is he Ibo like Evans and Kanu?
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please I am in deep Sorrow.someone Stole my phone,in this crucial Stage of my life. Any prophet in the house to make the thief return my phone To me ?
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Dasgoro: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
The testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecies - Rev.19:10...
Follow Jesus bro; does his revelation about you glorify Jesus.
You can aswer this
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Dasgoro: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
MissViv:
Please I am in deep Sorrow.someone Stole my phone,in this crucial Stage of my life. Any prophet in the house to make the thief return my phone To me ?
God doesnt work that way; it has to be in His terms.

Sorry about your phone
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by paulGrundy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
MissViv:

The gifts and demonstrations of the spirit is not meant to entertain scoffers, but to confirm the classic gospel truths. Have a lovely night rest smiley
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Joagbaje:

MY post above must have addressed that I believe.

These aspects are only a part of a service . The live services itself runs for about 7 hours . Which Includes prayer, worship, preaching ,healing ,deliverances and prophecy. YouTube only has clips of aspects of a service . You can't judge an entire service by few minutes clip. What you have there are probably testimonies.

Leave God thing for God . I'm not endorsing the manner by which an individual operates his ministry. To his master he standeth or falleth. I'm only throwing light on the on the misconceptions posted about the use of a gift.

Are there false prophets?
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Image123:

Are there false prophets?

The bible says so . But kindly tell us definition of false prophets
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by IceTrice01: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please do you have their contact info?
Habinger:
@fubbyy

My brother don't be deceived by those evil doers! I know a lot of guys in Nigeria and south Africa who are doing the same thing that you are referring to as prophecies through the influence of a familiar spirit. I am sorry  I will not mention names now. Those people can even tell you how much money you have in your pocket, your birth day, your bank account number, phone number, house address, the decoration of your house and so forth,  As you see them standing in the pulpit they are with a spiritual guide or they call them ascended masters (a familiar spirit) who is giving them those information,  There is a place in Calabar and Ugep where you can go and  be initiated into a brotherhood; they will spiritually wash your eyes and you will begin to"prophecy". the same dark circle is also in Ghana. Just be careful, If you get yourself established in the word of God, you will not need a prophet to tell you what God have for you, God says, Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.(Jeremiah33:3).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.