Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ministry Of Justice Has Not Paid New Staff Since June 2011 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ministry Of Justice Has Not Paid New Staff Since June 2011 (824 Views)

Airport Safety, FAAN Gets Nod To Employ 720 New Staff / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) / Inec New Staff And Their Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Justice Has Not Paid New Staff Since June 2011 by blackpanda: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
President Goodluck's campaign for Transformation ends at his mouth!

Ladies and gentlemen, i regret to report to you with utmost disgust that the new federal workers who were employed since June last year have not been paid a dime. I mean, we have been working for eight months without any form of remuneration whatsoever. Now the President will sit in Asorock and tell me to be transformed? That i should not be corrupt? IMPoSSIBLE!! At this point anything that comes my way, i go chop. I must survive. How do i cater for myself, not to menttion my family. The situation is so pathetic. Since we were employed, its been one story or the other, IPPIS, Registraion, no money in acc etc. I mean if there's no money, then y employ in the first place? And if u know the structures are not yet ready to recruit, then y take in more staff?

All those cabals at the top will sit there swallowing people's livelihood, while innocent people at the bottom continue to languish in extreme suffering.
As far as am concerned, that transformation policy has no meaning to an empty stomach. Mtscheeeew!

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Job Training / Should He Quit School? / Advance Spreadsheet Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.