Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,576 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? (2324 Views)

This Photo Show's That Cnthia Morgan Is A Bad Influence To Ibandan Girls (PHOTO) / This Photo Show's That Cnthia Morgan Is A Bad Influence To Ibandan Girls / President Obama Calls Kanye West And Kim Kardashian A Bad Influence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by lindaikeji: 5:22am On Mar 10, 2012
I am generally viewed in all circles as a Bad influence because I talk about Sex, violation and catchy entertainment news on my LindaIkeji Blog
Please tell me what is your Opinion about me?
Could this be the reason why ……………………,  Let me keep that to myself except you can decode
But Just tell me, for those of you guyz who are familiar with my Blogpost, do you think  I am a Bad Influence in the society?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by InkedNerd(f): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
lindaikeji:

I am generally viewed in all circles as a Bad influence because I talk about Sex, violation and catchy entertainment news on my LindaIkeji Blog
Could this be the reason why ……………………,  Let me keep that to myself except you can decode
But Just tell me, for those of you guyz who are familiar with my Blogpost, do you think  I am a Bad Influence in the society?

No, personally I don't think you're bad influence in the society but I do think you could use the platform you're on a a bit more to address certain issues. Compared to most Nigerians, you seem open minded and at times unapologetic which is quite refreshing coming from an African woman.
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by emibros: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2012
the moderators should get this post to the front page , we need more views, will be back to tel you what i think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by iz2much: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2012
emibros:

the moderators should get this post to the front page , we need more views, will be back to tel you what i think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haba now for wetin? so we dont have any pressing issues again, na if linda be bad influence or not
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Radiant(f): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
What is this cheap gossiper doing on NL?!

Next please! kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Radiant(f): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2012
iz2much:

haba now for wetin? so we dont have any pressing issues again, na if linda be bad influence or not

I wonder too. She must think very highly of herself to think she influences people. Airhead.
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Outstrip(f): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
No you are not a bad influence.
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by SexyChic05(f): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
Linda , i don't think you are a bad influence, ur kinda stories make pple feel u r a bad person, the comments ur followers drop too don't help matters. other bloggers wanna be like you , some detest you , some can't face you , some don't even greet u or send u mails because of the way people talk about you as a 'failed model' and all that.

its so disappointing when pple say shit about you . remember u r a lady and u're ought to be respected in as much as you handle a very big blog in naija. Whereas naija people don't help matters at all, some will as salt n pepper to one matter only and you enjoy it cos it's fun. you see it as fun at d detriment of other people's joy especially in d nollywood industry.

i also think you don't allow pple associate with u. funny enough some pple wanna be like you linda and i know some wont be able to handle the insults you have carried all these years whereas you cant please everyone.

i wanna hear stories about u doing good not someone abusin u o ver a dress, or comment or bb posrche,

i want to hear good stories about u, above all , be ur self and i like the fact that u made it open to ask about u, it's good.

be good
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by MissyB3(f): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
Like, what makes y'all think this individual is actually Linda?  cheesy

Well, poster, Linda has no influence - neither negative nor +ive - on me. . . .Only a select few are potent enough to.
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Radiant(f): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
Missy_B:

Well, poster, Linda has no influence - neither negative nor +ive - on me. . . .Only a select few are potent enough to.

Even if it's not Linda herself she'll very well get the message through her people on NL.
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by InkedNerd(f): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2012
Missy_B:

Good point. I thought about that but I figured I had nothing to lose regardless of whether or not its actually her tongue
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by MissyB3(f): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Good point. I thought about that but I figured I had nothing to lose regardless of whether or not its actually her tongue

Hehehe! The first line of my comment was directed at those whose comment(s) insinuated they have 1 or 2 things against Linda even prior to the launching of this thread.

Like, if you really want to get your message across to Linda, www.lindaikeji..com is just a few clicks away.  cheesy
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
lindaikeji:

Could this be the reason why ……………………, Let me keep that to myself except you can decode
But Just tell me, for those of you guyz who are familiar with my Blogpost, do you think I am a Bad Influence in the society?

I believe you're just being yourself and sometimes you can be very very naughty.
From my own personal experience, you'll never know what to expect from Linda Ikeji on her blog. I remember opening a link on Linda Ikeji's blog only to get a shock of my life with a full array of unclad women and i was working with a team of developers at that time.
I wonder what saved me from the embarrassment because it was enticing to see. So i guess most of your readers like it. wink
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
lindaikeji: I am generally viewed in all circles as a Bad influence because I talk about Sex, violation and catchy entertainment news on my LindaIkeji Blog

Seriously who is Lind and Sauza bolt abi na hussain bolt?
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
Damn the new format of this site is stressing me
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by shadrach77: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
people who are saying the poster may not be linda ikeji are very silly. It belittles nairaland for you to say such things because you are implying, she is bigger than nairaland. Who is she that she can't come here when Obama, Sarkozy and the likes are all on Facebook?

And to linda, you give a humble facade but i think you are slightly arrogant, cause you've made two posts since coming on here and they are both about yourself and what people think of you. In other words, you are full of yourself cheesy cheesy wink smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by shilling(f): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
I've been a fan of LIB for over 5 years lol. I don't think Linda has a +ve or -ve influence, she seems very honest and down-to-earth. However, I think sometimes she has an inflated opinion of herself.
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
shadrach77: people who are saying the poster may not be linda ikeji are very silly. It belittles nairaland for you to say such things because you are implying, she is bigger than nairaland. Who is she that she can't come here when Obama, Sarkozy and the likes are all on Facebook?

And to linda, you give a humble facade but i think you are slightly arrogant, cause you've made two posts since coming on here and they are both about yourself and what people think of you. In other words, you are full of yourself cheesy cheesy wink smiley grin

Nailed it!!!

No hard feelings Linda, NL is cut-throat
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Basics007: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
Is she really the one?
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by softgirl1: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
I don't think you are a bad influnce, you are just your self and doing wat you like best don't let what people say make you feel bad...if all men are not aproaching you for mariage now pray more you will soon get your own...
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by polokor60(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
you are not a bad influence.just expect critism when you at the top and as far as internet blogging is concern in naija,na u carry first.no mata wat do non be evrybodi wen go likey u,even if u be d world best some people go dey call u oluku. wink
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Burrito(f): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
Isn't it ironic that Linda asked this question just a month ago and then when some chick admits that she doesnt think Linda is a role model, Linda exposes her and throws her to the vultures. Miss Linda.....
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2021
lindaikeji:
After all these years, I have come to believe you are an undeterred go getter
Re: Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? by Greenback: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
House1411:

After all these years, I have come to believe you are an undeterred go getter

I knew you were a big ....@40

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Mary J Blige Is Really Really Broke / Stephinie Okereke-Linus Releases Beautiful New Photos / Afrocandy’s Invitation Stirs Debate; Nairalander Mentioned In Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.