Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Famous Anime Character Quotes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Famous Anime Character Quotes (8512 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello Anime Fans

I will be posting my very favorite quotes from anime i've watched and i will be expecting your inputs

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2012
If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and begin devouring humans, and from the same mouth you started devouring humans, you cried out to me 'I love you,' would I still be able to say 'I love you' the same way I do today? - Ichimaru Gin (Bleach 305)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty" - Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2012
"That's the kind of man you have been in my heart, Ichigo - Rukia (Bleach chapter 196)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2012
"No one starts, on the top of the world. Not you. Not me. Not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on, I will be sitting on it."
- Aizen (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2012
Isshin (Bleach)

"Remember, Ichigo. You are the man for whom the woman I fell in love with gave her life to protect. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest, and die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile."
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
", If I ask, will you answer? , It's your problem. A deep, deep problem. I have no right to know. I don't have a method of stepping into the depths of your heart without getting it dirty. So I'll wait. When you want to talk, when you think it's okay to talk, Talk to me. Until that time, I'll wait." - Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
"I remembered where the heart lies. What's inside you is indeed Kaien's spirit body, but, Kaien is not there, Kaien, left his heart with me!" - Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Shall I tell you the difference between you and I? It's level. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles, it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees. So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks." - Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)

1 Like

Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Those eyes. You're always like that. No matter how much I beat you up, you've got this sense about you that you're going to beat me. You think you're freaking stronger than me! I can't freakin' stand it!" - Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch, If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart." - Aizen Sosuke (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Allow me to be careless, as I don't have the need not to be. I can feel the strength of the Hōgyoku in my body. My strength exceeds my older self. I'm now invincible so I don't have the need to dodge a level 90 Kidō anymore." - Aizen Sosuke (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Fear is necessary for evolution. The fear that one could be destroyed at any moment. Thank you, Gin. Thanks to your efforts, I have finally risen to an existence that surpasses both Shinigami and Hollow." - Aizen Sosuke (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
"A man's scream is really lacking in comparison to a woman's. It's nowhere as lustful. Rather, it's unbearably annoying." - Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
You must really like BLEACH.
'If that's being wise,I will rather remain foolish for life'- Uzumaki Naruto.
'People did not acknowledge yondaime because he became the hokage, he became the hokage because people acknowledge him.'- Itachi Uchiha
"You hold onto the organisation and your clan name. These
things limit us and limit our capacities… These things
deserve to be shunned. It is foolish to fear what we've yet
to see and know!"-Itachi uchiha
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
Darui:

You must really like BLEACH.
'If that's being wise,I will rather remain foolish for life'- Uzumaki Naruto.
'People did not acknowledge yondaime because he became the hokage, he became the hokage because people acknowledge him.'- Itachi Uchiha
"You hold onto the organisation and your clan name. These
things limit us and limit our capacities… These things
deserve to be shunned. It is foolish to fear what we've yet
to see and know!"-Itachi uchiha

Yes i do, i can't imagine myself trying to start a new anime series

"There is nothing in this world that is truly "perfect". Though it may be a rather large cliché, it is still the truth. It is the ordinary people who look up to "perfection" as an ideal and seek after it. But in truth, what is this idea of "perfection" truly worth? Nothing. Not a single thing. I detest "perfection". To be "perfect" is to be unable to improve any further. There would be no scope for "creation", not a single gap in one's knowledge or one's ability. Do you see now? To true scientists like you and I, "Perfection" is tantamount to "despair". We aspire to reach greater levels of brilliance than ever before, but never, NEVER, to reach perfection. That is the paradox through which we scientists must struggle. Indeed, it is our duty to find pleasure in that struggle. In other words, the second you allowed yourself to spout a ridiculous word like "perfect", in truth, you had already been defeated. That is if you wish to be treated as a scientist." - Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Swinging your blade out of a sense of duty is what a captain does. Swinging your blade out of hate is nothing more than base violence. Captains don't refer to that as fighting." - Hitsugaya Toshiro (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2012
"You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces." - Hitsugaya Toshiro (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
"There is nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to kill you in my sword?" - Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
"Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door, or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it, you can still decide not to pass through." - Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
"You think that you can strike me down if you suppress Ryūjin Jakka? How naive. How dizzyingly naive. Why do you think that I held the position of Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 for a thousand years? It is because, in a thousand years, no Shinigami stronger than myself has been born. - Yamamoto Genryusai (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Around the time we started dating, she said that my hand is cool when I'm smoking a cigarette. Now that I think about it, that was the only time your mom complimented me on my looks. So every year I smoke on this day only. In front of her." - Isshin Kurosaki
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Live well, age well, and go bald well. And die after me. And... if you can, die smiling. If I can't, I won't be able to face Masaki. Don't hesitate to act. Sadness is a cool thing to shoulder, but you're still too young." - Isshin Kurosaki (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Let me teach you the basics. All captain class Shinigami control the size of their Zanpakutō, otherwise everyone would be swinging around swords the size of skyscrapers like yours. Remember that you can never judge the strength of an opponent by the size of their sword. You should have at least known that much before you challenged me, kid." - Isshin Kurosaki (Bkeach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2012
"If I were to blame Masaki's death on you Masaki would get mad at me. It's not anyone's fault that Masaki died. It's just that, the woman I fell in love with was a woman who could die protecting her son. And don't forget, you are the guy the woman that I loved gave her life to protect." - Isshin Kurosaki (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Maybe it's impossible to feel exactly the same way as another person, but it's possible for people to care about one another and to place their hearts as close together as they can manage. I'm sure that's what it means to make your hearts as one." - Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
"I have always been afraid, always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am scared to death just treading on your shadow." - Renji Abarai (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Showing concern for a warrior's life on the battlefield is an insult to that warrior." - Abarai Renji
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
"We at this moment head into the decisive battle. Have faith that our blades will not shatter. Have faith that our hearts will not waiver. And even if our paths should diverge, we all share a heart of iron. Swear that even if the ground beneath us should be rent asunder we will live and return to this place again." - Renji Abarai (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down for even a second." - Ulquiorra Cifer
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
Bye Bye - Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
"You are a fool, Ichigo Kurosaki. You challenge an opponent whose strength terrifies you and think that you can win. It is beyond my comprehension. If it is due to what you Humans call a 'heart', it is because of that heart that you suffer injuries and it is because of that heart that you will lose your life." - Ulquiorra Cifer (Bleach)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Lines From "The Dictator" / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 5 Full Episodes / BBTitans: Khosi, Yemi, Yaya, Kanaga Jnr, Others Up For Possible Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.