Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Famous Anime Character Quotes - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Famous Anime Character Quotes (8517 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
"If you do not know it, then I shall enlighten you. This is the form of true despair." - Ulquiorra Cifer
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
"She loved this world. I became a Shinigami in order to uphold her ideals of justice for the sake of this world. I didn't want to let the ideals of justice she was unable to uphold and die out. So I decided to inherit those ideals and devote my life to them. That is why I became a Shinigami. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Justice without a great cause begets nothing more than slaughter. However, that same slaughter in the name of a great cause is justice." - Kaname Tosen
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by firestar(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
Full Metal Panic (FMP)

''Not a problem.''- Sousuke Sagara
''Let him go and I'll forget what you just did''- Kaname Chidori
''You heard the lady, drop him.''-Leonard Tesstralossa
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by kombats: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
out of love, peace and hatred, pain is born. Negato pain (naruto)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by kombats: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
baka yaru kono yaru. Killer bee (naruto)

1 Like

Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by firestar(f): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
''Himura. Who is this. . . Wea-sel?'' Sato. (Samurai X)
"Just shut up for once! What
the hell do you know about
it?! It's not like you ever had
a family in the first place!
You were on your own right
from the beginning, what
makes you think you know
anything about it?! Huh?! I'm
suffering now because I had
those ties, how on earth
could you possibly
understand, what it feels like
to lose all that?!"
-13-year old Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
"People live their lives
bound by what they accept
as correct and true. That's
how they define "reality".
But what does it mean to be
"correct" or "true"? Merely
vague concepts ... their
"reality" may all be a mirage.
Can we consider them to
simply be living in their own
world, shaped by their
beliefs?"- Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
''. . .those
who break the rules are
trash, that's true, but those
who abandon their friends
are worse than trash."
''-Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
Humans are not the most intelligent of creatures- Pein.
(Naruto)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
"Please save Captain Aizen. What Captain Aizen is doing is bad, but I bet he has a good reason for it. Yeah, that's it... Surely Captain Ichimaru or someone is forcing him... - Momo Hinamori (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
" Don't worry Rangiku-san, I have put on my lieutenant badge and come here today as the lieutenant of the 5th Division. But what that means is that I am acting as the person in charge of the members of the 5th Division, not as a subordinate of Captain Aizen, because he is an enemy of Soul Society" - Momo Hinamori (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change." - Yoruichi Shihon (Bleach)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
"You're making too much of me. All I am these days, is the poor owner of a small time candy store." - Kisuke Urahara
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
"I have no interest in whether it is right or wrong. All I care about is executing orders as a captain of the Gotei 13. All who get in my way are my enemies. All enemies must be slain. That is all that matters. That goes for you too, Ōmaeda. Don't forget where your loyalty lies. If you get in my way, you too will become my enemy." - Sui Feng
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
" Don't think for one moment that we're risking our lives on this fight. This is a fight to survive. Things like protecting the world are no more than moral causes that sound good. We will keep ourselves alive, keep you alive, and fight to protect all others from Aizen's hands."' - Sui Feng
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
"Think of your comrade getting beat as an opportunity. Don't get in the middle of it. Stab from behind. If the difference in power between you and the enemy is so great that you cannot even do that, then let your comrade die right there. That is the way of the Onmitsukidō." - Sui Feng
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
"Who are you going to dispose of? Do you mean Komamura and the others? Or do you mean all of us? Depending on your answer I'll dispose of you. Actually, I'll dispose of you even if you don't answer." - Sui Feng
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
If you are impatient,you might not be able to stop things that you once could have.
Kabuto to Itachi
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2012
That bad habit you had of always disappearing without telling me where you are going...still hasn't changed. - Matsumoto Rangiku
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" - Jushiro Ukitake
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
"Friends are a good thing, even if they tread a different path." - Jushiro Ukitake
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
"You're being too lenient with an opponent you've only hit once. Haven't you ever heard of following through? - Hitsugaya Toushirou
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by mkmyers45(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
"As a thank you for your lecture, I'll teach you something. The time you implement your greatest technique is the time of greatest crisis. This too is an inviolable law of battle." - Hitsugaya Toushirou
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by firestar(f): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
''In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!''- Usagi (Sailor Moon)
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by ea7(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2012
Priest"God will smite you."
King bradley (Wrath)"God will smite me? If after all this he has not smote me yet, is it for you he'll begin the smiting?" FMA manga
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by johnny11(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
"When the world shoves you around, you've gotta stand up and shove back.besides, It isn't like you can do anything just by giving excuses. If I die then I am just a man who can only make it this far." -Roronoa Zoro

Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by firestar(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
[size=17pt] "Let's call it even, alright?"--Chiffon Fairchild a.k.a The Smiling Monster.
Freezing[/size]
Re: Famous Anime Character Quotes by johnny11(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
"Chopper, remember one thing: A man forgives a woman's lies." -Sanji (one piece)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 5 Full Episodes / How To Install Tstv Satellite Dish And Decoder (the Installation Guide) / Tv Adverts You Dont Like Seeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.