Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Us Visiting Visa - Summer School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visiting Visa - Summer School (1329 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Us Visiting Visa - Summer School by inspirenet: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello house, anyone with info about the 2012 summer school at the University of Maryland for July/August. I was told the B1/B2 visa would be appropriate. I would appreciate any info on registration and requirement for my nephews.
Re: Us Visiting Visa - Summer School by Engrmusa: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
My twins participated in the 2010 program at the Uni of Maryland, College park. It was an eye opener for them since they were able to learn more about the university experience. Yes, you will need a visitors visa to enter for the program. I will try to get you a list i worked with when i was working their travel plan. Its a good step!
Re: Us Visiting Visa - Summer School by inspirenet: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
@Engrmusa

Thanks a lot. I'll be expecting. Cheers!
Re: Us Visiting Visa - Summer School by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2012

(1)

Journey From Sokoto To Lagos By Road / In Need Of A Nigerian In Senegal / A Visit To Ikot Abasi Slave Bunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.