Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby (1630 Views)

Opinion From Mothers Pls / Mothers Pls Help Me / Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by zitel(f): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
hi mothers, i  need your help. my 2yr old daughter sucks her thumb.
she recently started school and her teacher complained that she's not attentive in class,
and does not play with the kids in her class and that she sits in a corner and suck her thumb.
her teacher advised me to stop her from sucking her thumb. but she cries anytime i try to stop her.
what do i do? how can i stop her from sucking her thumb without hurting her? thanks
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by horny4u(f): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
A 2 year old not playing with her mates ?

How long as she been in school for, ?
How long does it take her to read a novel?
Can she prepare amala and efo riro stew?

ok sorry OP cos i see you are very worried , for thumb sucking you can try dipping her finger in bitters e.g living Swedish or living bitters.
About not mixing she will mix in time, let no teacher make you think something is wrong with your daughter.
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by MissIfe(f): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
horny4u:

About not mixing she will mix in time, let no teacher make you think something is wrong with your daughter.

Seconded!

2 is still very young. My own daughter cried every morning when I left her for more than 6 months. Things got better with time and patience, but each kid adjust to school in his/her own way.
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by Amigoz(f): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
Are you sure that this teacher is a trained teacher?

Excellent question from LadyCC . . . .

I am sure your little girl wont be the first nor the last to suck her thumb, a fully trained nursery teacher will know kids differ, and adapt to changes differently . . your baby will be fine, take all the advice here on board and you wont go wrong. . . .

Happy parenting smiley
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by moHot(f): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
Amigoz:

Are you sure that this teacher is a trained teacher?

Excellent question from LadyCC . . . .

I am sure your little girl wont be the first nor the last to suck her thumb, a fully trained nursery teacher will know kids differ, and adapt to changes differently . . your baby will be fine, take all the advice here on board and you wont go wrong. . . .

Happy parenting smiley

IF ITS A NAIJA SCHOOL I DOUBT IF SHE IS A FULLY TRAINED NURSERY TEACHER, SEE HOW THEY RE MAKING THE WOMAN UNNCECSARILY PARANOID
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by agiboma(f): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2012
You know whether it's nigeria or overseas some teachers are just annoying, i know how much trouble my brother and cousin went through in the Canadian school system. The problem with teachers is that the "claim " to know it all and the truth of the matter is that they dont. You are your childs mother and you know her best. I would ignore this teacher and continue to parent my child as normal. My brother sucked his finger til the age of 8. You child is still very young let them be, eventually she will grow out of it. In regards to not playing with other kids, well perhaps she is still trying to get used to the school enviornment and getting used to being around so many kids. Take your time to become aware of your childs temperment so that you can best assess her.
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2012
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland[/quote]
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by zitel(f): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
thank u moms, i really appreciate all ur advise. may god bless u all
Re: Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby by excelcash: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Welcome To Excel Cash Service

I would like to welcome you to the Excel Cash Service,getting help with a loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial needs. This Financial Forum sets out to stimulate reflection on financial and economic issues. But Excel Cash Service has made that difference in the lending industry. We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn't stop you from getting the loan that you need.

We strive to be your one-stop resources for Loan / financial issues. We are committed to helping you to get your credit back on track, OR get loans or cash that you need. Our loan rate is low as 3% percent

Our Services Include the Following:-
*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,

Advert Manager.
Excel Cash Service.
E-mail:excelcashservice@msn.com

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! / Can You Remember This Game? (see Pics) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.