Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs (1268 Views)

MARRIED But Lonely / Need A Fat,busty Lady Of Above 40yrs For Enjoyment, Always In Abj / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs by donsatiano(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2007
i m married but lonely,i need a femalewho is very understanding and matured.kindly send mail to cunltd@gmail.com.strictly for matured souls. pls or send text to 07030094999 pls dont be shy.

regds
Re: Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs by dthing1(f): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2007
i can't believe men of today , what is the matter with you?
if your wife does not satisfy you, set her free.

you are married and lonely , so what, who bloody cares, i sympathise with the fool who woud
submit herself to be used by you.

at the end of the day, no really matured person would end up with you from this link.
bros pls try to stick to your wife and dont even try to bore us with your lonely tunes shocked
Re: Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs by sanrima(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2007
how can u be married and lonely at the same time?
is it that ur wife doesn,t satisfy u or that she is outside the country?
really i wonder why married men of this our time cannot stick to thei wifes and be faithful.
what if its ur wife tha is making this same request how would u feel?

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs by BobJames1(f): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2007
Sure tjese ladies dont understand your peril. i do. am lonely too though marrried. havent u heard of figidity in women? women usually pretend about this. its real you can be married and yet lonely.
Re: Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs by chaloo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ Sanrima

he must have been married for a vary long time,
Re: Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs by sanrima(f): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ CHALOO
being married for a long time is an excuse cos if he starts dating a new person now there will also come a time that the r/ship will get old, would he also back out from it then?
I THINK HE SHOULD JUST LOOK FOR A WAY AND SPICE UP HIS MARRIAGE.
he and his spouse should make out time and do those things they usually did together b4 they were married.

@ BOB JAMES

saying a lady is frigid is not enough excuse to start cheating okay? did he court his wife b4 getting married to her?

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs by iice(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2007
You can be married and lonely.
You can be surrounded by people and still be lonely.
Alone is different from lonely (sort of)
@Poster
For better or worse. . .remember!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

in / Sule Sule Is Back Again, And She Is Single This Time Hit Me Up! / Please I Want To Meet Cool Delta Isoko Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.