Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, (10607 Views)

Poll: Can Suzan Peter Sue Linda Ikeji over the Picture on her Blog?

Yes: 19% (6 votes)
No: 64% (20 votes)
Dont Know: 16% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Can Suzan Peter Sue Linda Ikeji over the Picture on her Blog?

Yes: 11% (2 votes)
No: 61% (11 votes)
Dont Know: 27% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Susan Peters & Her Husband Enjoying Honeymoon (Photos) / Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by lindaikeji: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2012
Susan Peters recently made some uncouth ranting in response to her picture where she was holding a Blackberry Porsche smart phone which I featured on my blog on Tuesday 6th of this month,
I have had numerous critical bashes on my person since my blog became renowned; I have lived with reiterating thoughts of the criticisms, and I do same to many reactions
Although, I apologized to Susan Peters on twitter, but I found it hard to believe that a celebrated figure can lower herself to mere street vituperation against me and to add my sister who had nothing to do with my publication
You may have observed as much as I have the careless, arrogant and senseless attitude of some of Nigerian entertainers to their audience and fans
I must have disappointed my numerous fans, who made comments on the picture by the simple apology to avoid litigable reactions, I thought about her outburst and the names such as “nonentities” used by Suzan Peters to describe my fans, and calling me “failed human being”
In retrospect, the apology was badly timed and wrongly routed
i am thus compelled to seek the reactions of intelligent Nairalaners, first to ascertain,
Could a mere publication of a posture made available to the public be intently malicious by a blogger?
On what ground can a legal suit be established against me for the publication?
Have I accepted the position of guilt by my apology to Suzan Peters?
Can the apology connote that that I’d rather curry the favour of Suzan peters to disregard the opinion of my numerous fans?
On what basis can I institute a legal case against her in this matter?

please see the blog post

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/03/actress-susan-peters-shows-off-her-2.html

Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2012
[size=15pt]Sorry Linda. I can't stop making comparisons. @ NLder's. Who is sexier? [/size] grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by MissyB3(f): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
Any slow individual still thinks this is atually Linda Ikeji?  grin

chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]Sorry Linda. I can't stop making comparisons. @ NLder's. Who is sexier? [/size] grin
Susan cheesy
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
Missy_B:

Any slow individual still thinks this is atually Linda Ikeji? grin
Susan cheesy
Take a look beyond the Make-up and Photoshop.
Sheck out the Assets and reappraise your judgement. grin
Missy_B:

Any slow individual still thinks this is atually Linda Ikeji? grin
Susan cheesy
Doesn't matter who made the post.
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Eve100000: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
LIB y did u apologize dont u know that “Our senses don't deceive us: our judgment does” so let her rant!!!
As for Susan Pinhead or whatever her SN is I don't exactly hate her but if she was on fire and I had water, I'd drink it, because how can you call somebody a failed human being, what is her own achievement? BB Porsche? Susan Peter is living proof that man can live without a brain because I don't understand why she is making much ado about the whole thing!!!Next time LIB tell her to just open her mind and shut her mouth, both are empty anyway!  Get her a condom. That way she can have protection when she go f**k herself!!! Less I forget LIB u don't know Susan's birthday? I heard she was born on April 2; a day to late! Yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by nellaluv(f): 3:59am On Mar 12, 2012
Linda Ikeji has a deficiency in english language, not well polished and exposed and i doubt if she can even decipher the grammar ''Linda Ikeji'' typed above. This person is an impostor grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
Abeg bb porsche is for big boyz and big girls,so if you can own one,please flaunt it.Check my profile picture,me sef flaunt my own. grin grin 450k no be small money o. grin

Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by dabrake(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
she called you a "failed human being"?i have to laugh. susan will only reach your level on 2 occasions
(1) she's having a daydream and
(2) you are having a nightmare

when she was posing with her bb porsche, didn't she know, that as a celebrity, she will be noticed? didn't she know she will be monitored and noticed due to her status?? @lindaikeji, you were indeed brave and matured. left for me, i wouldn't have issued her any apology. if it's causing her 'pain', she should consume conc. HCl.
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by member67023: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
Is LIB scared of litigation?
Linda should expect that her blog will frequently generate this kind of outburst.
So she should be careful not blog what she will later regret or apologize for.

And also know what and who to apologize to, so as not to also regret the apology.
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by lawyer(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
@linda ikeji

Legally there is nothing malicious in your blog about what you said because one of the defence against libelous acts no matter how malicious is 'Truth". It shows her willingly posing as a celeb and showing off her bb porsche. It wasnt a fabricated picture neither was it a caricature of her. It was the truth so she has nothing to say against you and you did nothing malicious to require a law suit against you.

Also your apology is not an admission of guilt because we really dont know what can be inferred from susan peters anger against the publication of the picture that is true. Its trite law in US and the UK that Privacy laws do not apply to celebrities who put themselves out there to be noticed. It works both ways. They need the fame and publicity to get rich and famous and can also get infamous through the same medium. So i really dont know why you apologized for telling the truth that can be seen by a billion people with her showing off her new bb phone.

You can institute a libelous suit against her if you feel she has demeaned your character in the eyes of reason people and same can be inferred by a reasonable man but i must advice that our laws have not graduated to new media and there are very little cases to support such precedent. Best advice free her. Your the bigger woman and you have gained more followers and respect!

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by igosee: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
Susan comments are ill and have showed the kind of person she is
however, i will advise Linda to ignore her leave it to God
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by musiwa43: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
I think apology is a good thing people should learn when they hurt innocent people. Instead of trying to claim who is right or wrong. Good people get hurt when injustice is done to them. And good nation or people learn to say I am sorry to those they hurt by their unjust treatment. It tell people who you are or what your business or nation or company is about. Action speak louder than words.
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Okontami: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
Abeg Linda and Susan , who dey yansh una, wetin dey worry you people na. Abeg make we hear word jare. This one no reach to cause yawa abeg Susan free Linda . You don hear. Linda you sef , u be olofofo. I like ur style sha
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by moHot(f): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
[b]NEXT!!!![/b]
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by moHot(f): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
[b]NEXT!!!![/b]
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Salmoneus(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
Seems like Linda is addicted to trouble, first this:

now this? lol

Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Natasha2(f): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
NA WA OH SEE HOW SHE LOOKS SO OLD IN THE PIC grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
Are they fighting because of me?
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by mykejones(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
It takes a very matured mind 2 appologise. And 2make d appologis in public? You try.
I didn't see d thread u wrote dat demanded u 2make dis appolgise,but if u didn't insult her or brk any laws in ur post,i see no reason why u shd.
Anywayz,how do i suscribe to ur blogs?
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by queensmith: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
SO what exactly is the problem I don't get it? Did someone steal someone elses boyfriend in secondary school? I find find any problem or reason for litigation whatsoever?

Probably have some previous scores to settle.
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by bastrin(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
the phone is not even her own, na borrow pose. see her own phone on her lap.
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
the phone is not even her own, na borrow pose. see her own phone on her lap.
grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by matrixx9(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Hehe
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by Freelancer007(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
I doubt if this is the real Linda I know. See Linda Ikeji's Blog: 5 Amazing Things about Linda!... You will know better!
Re: Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, by AgnesSmith: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga

When I met Dr. Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility and after 48 hours of completing it, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl.
Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl and I am happy in my relationship. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats-App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) / Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case / Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.