Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! (38111 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by jtkoko9(f): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
God help us
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Haywire99(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
nigeria need separation before is too late.... O lord of mercy..
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by seunlayi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
dpresido: IT is true please. I was psrked a couple of 100 metres away when it occured. The whole place was in disarray...I rushed to my car to drive away,wantet to take some shots but mennnnn...my liver no fit as everyone was struggling to drive away in de midst of the commotion. Some guys got their windscreen shatered.I overheard one of the security personnel saying the bomb was thrown into the church. May God continue to protect us in Jos ooo
hope the casualty is not much?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by kayswag100(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
Heard it was d church dat d former dep. governor, Pauline Tallen, attends!

I m so freaked out! What's my beautiful country turned into?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by SamMilla1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
otokx: until the xtians say enuf is enuf, churches will continue to be bombed with rising casualties. Not many if any mosque has been bombed in all of this.

the Christians are waiting for God to come and fight for them. What are they still doing there btw?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by baslone: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2012

Scary Fact: From Friday till today Sunday in Nigeria:

86 people murdered; 92 robbers nabbed + 18 killed; 14 vehicles stolen;
400 robbery incidents; 32 arms + 508 ammunition and 0 bomb recovered;
140 people died in motor accidents; over 48 people killed in Boko Haram
and other ethnic killings including 1hr ago Jos church bomb; 15,000 people
died in preventable illness.

Please note that unreported deaths are not captured in these data. Information
here were takenq from newspaper reports, TV news stories, police crime documents etc.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by mkmyers45(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hmmm....Nigeria=Africa's Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by SamMilla1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2012
Seriously, i hate it when this freaking morrons ask God to help them in situations like this. God does not distribute Ak47s. God does not even fight for Israel against hezbolla and al qaeda. God doesnt fight, he blesses. Fight your own war. If muhammed support his people to kill others, then Jesus should do the same. What is the essense of telling us to turn the other cheek to be slapped when the slapper will come the next day to slap us again.
I think the Christian missionaries who came here in the south to convert us were sent by muslims to hold us hostage mentally so that they can easily kill us without retalliation.
I wish i can just rule this country for one week.
I miss you Ikemba Ojukwu.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Yeske2(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
I think it's true, just saw it on cable now, na wah o.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Mavor: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2012
Heard JTF soldiers (made up mostly of northern soldiers) are shooting everything shootable, both rescuers and injured. Lots of casualties. Can anyone please confirm? So the Americans were right after all? Latest 2015.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by kayswag100(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
And isnt it tym 4 us 2 seek foreign aid on dis security issue?
It wldnt hurt 2 have some americans, british or israelis 2 help on dis security issue?

. . . Nothing shameful in doing dta!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by otondo55: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
Sanusi is very happy as the barbaric act continues.
Give them more millions, now you are telling Nigerians why the act of killing should continue
but soon it will be occupy your resources,
if the north cannot develop what is in their land,
they should forget oil money or any form of amnesty.

Rest In Peace, the dead....what we have to live with
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Joeblis(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
Boko haram will surely pay for this.GOD wil reward everyone according to his deeds
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Marlboro1: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
Middle Belt, are you ready to part ways with these terrorists and become part of the South. This Islamic terrorists will never stop their dastardly acts until Nigerian becomes Afghanistan and I am sure you do not want to be any part of that. Let us join and carve this people out in the interest of our overall safety. May the souls of the deceased rest in peace and be avenged in Jesus name
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by donguutti: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
The bombing is just the start.the retailation esp against those muslims living on the other side of the rd towards bukuru wld be terrifying.frm experience the boys in that area hav been waitin for such an excuse.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by blackboi(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland

is that all u wanna spit
Ok i don hear u ma'm
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by teskyg: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
Reprisal is the way forward.An eye for an eye.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by bitweezy: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
Where are all those chicken hearted unrealistic people who claim we must remain united as one Nigeria. i believe they are waiting to loose a loved one first.

The only succour to this issue is secession at least the suicide bomber would have to cross borders to attack or start a war. but since they live amongst us, southerners/christians are easy targets.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by ifedun2: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2012
Pray,do we have a government in this country?Seriously think its time the xtians stopped this their 'turn the other cheek' stance.I weep for Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Yujin(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
Shakes head with tears flowing down my heart, adrenaline surging through my nerves. When shall the christians carry the battle to the enemies' gate? It is the core north's jihadistic plans. Reprisals will immediately follow. Government CANNOT PROTECT you not because GEJ is not willing but because the security operatives which is mostly ppld by core north is aiding & abetting those jihadists. Where are those middlebelt sabotuers; Anthony Sani, Joseph Waku & John Wash Pam? These ones still prefer to be deceived in their wildgoose chase of a united northern agenda while their ppl are systematically being annihilated.
R.I.P brothers, your deaths shall NEVER be in vain.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Kachi01: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
The blood of the martyrs are the seeds of the gospel. A man that have not discovered what he can die for does not surpose to live. The church of God must surely match foward and the gate of hades will NEVER prevail against it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by INFO70: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
GOD WILL FIGHT FOR US
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by chagga(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
Update on Jos bomb blast: The bombers tried to force their way into the church but while negotiating with the scout boys at the gate,the bomb exploded n the two bombers died instantly. Causing some of the scout injuries. The pressure/vibration from the bomb caused havoc to the POP of the church n windows. Parishioners windscreens were destroyed as well as the gate n gatemans house. No life lost apart from that of the bombers.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by ayusman16(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
ASOROCK b: What an evil president and country that wish its masses to be dying just to keep her one than spliting her to save more souls for Good. What a pity? God, I think is time to destroy the evil nation and its poeple.

This is the dumbest post of the century from the most dumbest idiot.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by White007(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
Seriously, i hate it when this freaking morrons ask God to help them in situations like this. God does not distribute Ak47s. God does not even fight for Israel against hezbolla and al qaeda. God doesnt fight, he blesses. Fight your own war. If muhammed support his people to kill others, then Jesus should do the same. What is the essense of telling us to turn the other cheek to be slapped when the slapper will come the next day to slap us again.
I think the Christian missionaries who came here in the south to convert us were sent by muslims to hold us hostage mentally so that they can easily kill us without retalliation.

@Sam Milla, Bros you are on point.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by White007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2012

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by White007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2012

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by cogsej06(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
This act is nothing but wicked n Evil. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Adolak(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
This isn't too good. For God's sake
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
Sept 12 Lydia Joseph tried to bomb St John’s
where she worships

Dec 28 Emanuel King tried to bomb Redeemed Church Yenagoa dressed as a Moslem

6 Jan Xtian Igbo traders shot 12 Igbo businessmen inside the Christ Apostolic Church Adamawa

20 Feb Kaduna pastor shot attempting to force his car thru d security at state’s government house.

21 Feb blast in premises of Christ Embassy Suleja, by bomb left in a car by a worshiper

Samson Mangai arrested in Plateau state trying to bomb a church.

Madam Ruth tried to bomb the ECWA church,
Gombe state.

8 Christians arrested in Bauchi trying to bomb the COCIN church Feb 26, 2012.

The Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after trying to bomb COCIN

Gombe police arrest of 2 Xtians, Hassan Ojudu and
Samaila Yakubu with carload of explosives and ammo for the deadly attacks in the state
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by ASOROCKb(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
ayusman16:

This is the dumbest post of the century from the most dumbest idiot.
And you are happy to be boko haram. Ewu awusa
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Mayflowa(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
This is so sad! Our security can never help this. Nigeria is not mature for this. No African country is! We are destroying our own. This same event took 2 millions souls in Sudan before they finally divided between south and north.

Nigeria government should put pride away and make this decision real fast to save we that are still living. We deserve to live in disunity that die in unity. sad sad cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.