Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! (38096 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by beylinko(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2012
this is pathetic. Same story everyday.i'm even tired of reading and hearing this.these sets of daft boko fools are taking us all for ransom and d clueless people called leaders can't still find solutions 2 dis
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by dkc(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
may God safe us from this precarious situation
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Koolking(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
if the president resignation will bring respite why is he hesitating. Innocence Nigerians are sacrificed daily for the sin of our politicians. Why cant the president help this country by accepting defeat. Is this the life for the next 3+years? This is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Marlboro1: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
DivideUs: Sept 12 Lydia Joseph tried to bomb St John’s
where she worships

Dec 28 Emanuel King tried to bomb Redeemed Church Yenagoa dressed as a Moslem

6 Jan Xtian Igbo traders shot 12 Igbo businessmen inside the Christ Apostolic Church Adamawa

20 Feb Kaduna pastor shot attempting to force his car thru d security at state’s government house.

21 Feb blast in premises of Christ Embassy Suleja, by bomb left in a car by a worshiper

Samson Mangai arrested in Plateau state trying to bomb a church.

Madam Ruth tried to bomb the ECWA church,
Gombe state.

8 Christians arrested in Bauchi trying to bomb the COCIN church Feb 26, 2012.

The Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after trying to bomb COCIN

Gombe police arrest of 2 Xtians, Hassan Ojudu and
Samaila Yakubu with carload of explosives and ammo for the deadly attacks in the state
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by ayusman16(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
DivideUs: Sept 12 Lydia Joseph tried to bomb St John’s
where she worships

Dec 28 Emanuel King tried to bomb Redeemed Church Yenagoa dressed as a Moslem

6 Jan Xtian Igbo traders shot 12 Igbo businessmen inside the Christ Apostolic Church Adamawa

20 Feb Kaduna pastor shot attempting to force his car thru d security at state’s government house.

21 Feb blast in premises of Christ Embassy Suleja, by bomb left in a car by a worshiper

Samson Mangai arrested in Plateau state trying to bomb a church.

Madam Ruth tried to bomb the ECWA church,
Gombe state.

True o: Also Abu Qaada and Kabiru Sokoto are also Christians.

All these Mallams are mumus

8 Christians arrested in Bauchi trying to bomb the COCIN church Feb 26, 2012.

The Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after trying to bomb COCIN

Gombe police arrest of 2 Xtians, Hassan Ojudu and
Samaila Yakubu with carload of explosives and ammo for the deadly attacks in the state
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by mmuoado(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
may GOD help us
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by MeGaStReEt: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
Where is ma fuki.ng AK's
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
*In tears as I type*..can't there be a solution to this problem.God!..that could be my brother or my sister on the floor
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by laidol(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
i sincerely pray that it is really true that only the bombers were killed[i][/i]
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Jabioro: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
We in banana republic,what do u expect,a nation where there no single truth 4rm ruler.all we needed is bevolent ruler who will separa light from darkness.let north go on her way,so dat she practice her sharia.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
ALL OF THESE MAKES ME HATE ISLAM THE MORE.
TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by otokx(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
Koolking: if the president resignation will bring respite why is he hesitating. Innocence Nigerians are sacrificed daily for the sin of our politicians. Why cant the president help this country by accepting defeat. Is this the life for the next 3+years? This is unacceptable

Did Yar Adua resign? Leave our GEJ alone.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by otokx(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2012
Koolking: if the president resignation will bring respite why is he hesitating. Innocence Nigerians are sacrificed daily for the sin of our politicians. Why cant the president help this country by accepting defeat. Is this the life for the next 3+years? This is unacceptable

Did Yar Adua resign? Leave our GEJ alone.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by executinal(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
People that remain in that caused land will continue to die like chiken. The ealier the people realize that thw whole north is not save for people to leave in the better for them. All i cansay is rest in peace
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by citizenY(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2012
I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY... THIS IS MADNESS[b][/b] embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
May God deliver this nation.This is obviously beyond Nigeria's control.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Magnanimity(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
ASOROCK b: What an evil president and country that wish its masses to be dying just to keep her one than spliting her to save more souls for Good. What a pity? God, I think is time to destroy the evil nation and its poeple.
Destroy ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by solgee(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
What cud b d solution to all dis menace?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Jomiliny(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
God save us from this problem. Bomb blast everyday by everyday. God have ur way
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by publisher(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
Preliminary reports states that only the suicide bomber was killed with about three worshipers injured. Lets hope it stays that way.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/suicide-bomber-killed-3-others-injured-in-jos-church/
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
I wonder when this madness in Nigeria would stop. I have even lost sight of what these people really want. What are they fighting for that cannot be acquired without shedding innocent blood? Is violence the only language they understand?

This should not be happening. God fight for your people oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by 9jauk: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
God will punish political leaders in Northern part of Nigeria,for not educating thr siblings enough,look at what they all turn now,na gO THEN they hear.Fucking ragosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by 9jauk: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
God will punish political leaders in Northern part of Nigeria,for not educating thr siblings enough,look at what they all turn now,na gO THEN they hear.Fucking ragosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
naijasexy: I wonder when this madness in Nigeria would stop. I have even lost sight of what these people really want. What are they fighting for that cannot be acquired without shedding innocent blood? Is violence the only language they understand?

This should not be happening. God fight for your people oooooo.

VIOLENCE HAS BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE FOUNDATION OF THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEF.
WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR IS THE COMPLE ISLAMITIZATION OF NIGERIA
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by joe4christ(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
hmmmmmmmm! What can i say?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by chikj: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
God, wot is dis country turning into.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by bitweezy: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
@malboro who do you think you can delude? i bet almajiris are also xtians. the issue of insecurity can be traced to abandoned children in the north.

A lot of those stories he quoted are counter stories except for the last one for Gombe who was caught with rifles and no single bomb as he qouted. People are trying to protect themselves.

like i mentioned earlier Malboro1 qoutes is the new tacticcs employed in the north to creste grey areas to geniune cases and the counter stories are false and cannot be verified.

Let me give you an example: Some xtians were attacked and killed in Deeper Life Church Gombe. The counter story was created that an igbo man who owed the assailants (fellow igbos) money ran into their church and the killers now killed worshippers and the igbo man.

To show that the story is shuddy the same story was peddled for the adamawa killings. Ask yourself would an igbo man kill someone owing him money without getting paid back.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Soundmind(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2012
This is getting too much.
Government should wake up.
Am sure the traditional and political leaders of the North knows these terrorists.
If the keep on keeping quiet, one day , they too will be consumed by this menace.
God, help us.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by ikanya: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW OUR EMOTIONS TO OVERRIDE OUR SENSES OF FAIRNESS. THE BOMBINGS HAVE NOT BEEN TARGETED ON CHRISTIANS ALONE. MUSLIMS ARE VICTIMS TOO.
IN AS MUCH AS WE FEEL TERRIBLE ABOUT THIS UGLY SITUATION, WE SHOULD TRY NOT TO ASCRIBE RELIGIOUS CONNOTATIONS TO IT. THE FACT REMAINS THAT WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF THE SITUATION...
THE SECURITY AGENCIES SHOULD LIVE UP TO THEIR TRAININGS AND BUDGETARY ALLOCATIONS.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by ememonl(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
God will surely visit the perpetrators of this evil with their own coin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by VISA1: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
Suicide Bomber ... and we condemn him to death in the same barbaric manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / Is MMM A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.