Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum (1419 Views)

How To Make Front Page On Niaraland / Is Niaraland Full Of Fraudsters? / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by Litmus: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2012
Look here, Board Owners,not everything old is bad.This design is cold and of-putting. However, the one positive thing for me about this convoluted layout is that the effectiveness of Niraland to spread it's ethnic division poison will be diminished. grin grin
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2012
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland[/quote]
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by buzor(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2012
lets face fact, not everything about d new nl is bad, some re still good. ok lets analys from bad to good.
1. poor design and theme
2. bad colour combination.
3. some missing features like 'go up and go down'
on d othe side
1. loads faster
2. more easier to post using mobile
3. new features
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by buzor(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
new features like follow, like, friends button etc.
recommendatn
if seun can make d nice look like d original site while keeping d new features...
my 2cent
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by buzor(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
@freecocoa its obvious u dont like change.
@op which ghana site re u talking about?
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by pazienza(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
This new nairaland sucks big time,seun,this is a very bad idea.
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by achi4u(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
too strange to me,though,go up and down is needed.tanx
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by Ufeolorun(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hopefully this is just a test and the real,new Nl is still on the way.i am seriously hopeful cheesy
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by MeAboki(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
Gaskiya me no like dis change, I am already missing the page up and down button which enables you quickly scroll from one end of the page to the other in just one click, thereby jumping all the nonsense (in between)posts you wish to avoid.

Abeg, Seun give us our former format back and maybe you could also include the extra new additional features with it. sad
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by ITbomb(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by Arosa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2012
I don't like this layout, it gives me headache. angry
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by rekeson: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
Arosa: I don't like this layout, it gives me headache. angry

flow with the change or get left behind.
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by nairafan: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
the new layout is not nice at all. revert to the old one ASAP before I run away
Re: This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Check this forum

(1) (Reply)

Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! / 15 Awesome Facts About Left-handed People / PIC: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Your Pastors Can't Take It Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.