Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! (1417 Views)

Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. / Seun, I Am Disappointed In You / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
There is a 'trending' thread on NL thus. https://www.nairaland.com/1952877/suicidal-english-corps-member-rate#27204771 which is a clear violation of human right as well as NL rules, 3,7, probable 8,clear 10, and as nothing has been done so far (after pleas on NLDers) rule no 13 should be deleted, I can't imagine being a member of a forum that supports defamation of character, in an advance country, you would lose millions just by this sheer ignorance, all pleas has fallen under deaf ears, reports has not been adequately treated, thus, as a NLder, I request that you
*immediately delete the above post
*ban the OP
*tender an unreserved apology to NLders and the 'lady' in question
*issue a warning with respect to xter defamation
*query your MODs on why they have fallen deaf to the pleas of NLders to delete said thread
*reply with quick action.

LONG LIVE NAIRALAND
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Her picture and details have just been deleted (after the whole nairalanders must have flooded he FB page and her Twitter handle), its even more depressing that the said topic was 'trending', I for one (as a human being) do err and I wouldn't like to be 'placed' on the high table of embarrassment, for crying out loud, it could destroy this lady's relationship, life, demoralize, as well as frustrate her.
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
timawoku:
There is a 'trending' thread on NL thus. https://www.nairaland.com/1952877/suicidal-english-corps-member-rate#27204771 which is a clear violation of human right as well as NL rules, 3,7, probable 8,clear 10, and as nothing has been done so far (after pleas on NLDers) rule no 13 should be deleted, I can't imagine being a member of a forum that supports defamation of character, in an advance country, you would lose millions just by this sheer ignorance, all pleas has fallen under deaf ears, reports has not been adequately treated, thus, as a NLder, I request that you
*ban the OP
*query your MODs on why they have fallen deaf to the pleas of NLders to delete said thread

LONG LIVE NAIRALAND
Are u condoning mediocrity? How can a gradute make such mistake? So because d poster pointed the disgrace robbed on all nigerian graduates by that corper u wanted him banned? U shld b d one banned. Long live nigeria! say no to barkyard succsess!
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
lomprico:

Are u condoning mediocrity? How can a gradute make such mistake? So because d poster pointed the disgrace robbed on all nigerian graduates by that corper u wanted him banned? U shld b d one banned. Long live nigeria! say no to barkyard succsess!
Who are you to judge mediocrity? A language god?

BTW

What the hell is 'barkyard'? 'Succsess'?

We need to post ur face on NL too (bah?)
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
timawoku:

Who are you to judge mediocrity? A language god?

BTW

What the hell is 'barkyard'?

We need to post ur face on NL too (bah?)
What wil u call the blunder she made?
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
timawoku:
*ban the OP

LONG LIVE NAIRALAND
The OP didn't violate any of the forum rules. The lady in question isn't a nairalander so we can't say Rule 10 was violated. The other rules you listed: 3, 7, 8 & 13 has nothing to do with the thread?

Human rights you say? Whose human right was violated and how was it violated?
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The OP didn't violate any of the forum rules. The lady in question isn't a nairalander so we can't say Rule 10 was violated. The other rules you listed: 3, 7, 8 & 13 has nothing to do with the thread?

@3, hope you know that there are online stalkers, and this lady could be a future victim of facebook irony?
@7 defamation of xter based on grammatical error, hmmm, this one gidi gan, NL could be sued and lose millions,detrimental to its success
@8, the said lady's account was probably 'hacked' by the op all in a bid to defame her Xter,hence, giving us false information
@13, I did say this is a useless rule, as the case has been reported and mods inaction,
@ 10 how do you know she is not a nairalander? I could even claim to be the one!

By posting her data on NL, there has been Unlimited exposure which as breached fundamental right (she never intended her face on a faceless forum) by heightening her insecurity.

Kappish?
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2014
timawoku:

@3, hope you know that there are online stalkers, and this lady could be a future victim of facebook irony?
And how does this have to do with Rule 3. Was any violent action advocated against the lady by the OP? Victim of Facebook irony, bros you dey listen to wetin u dey yan? Wetin concern exposing a lady's gbagaun with Facebook irony?

@7 defamation of xter based on grammatical error, hmmm, this one gidi gan, NL could be sued and lose millions,detrimental to its success
So exposing one's grammatical blunder is defamation of character? Na wa. Don't you think it's the person who's committing the blunders that should be sued for defaming the academic credibility of our young graduates?

@8, the said lady's account was probably 'hacked' by the op all in a bid to defame her Xter,hence, giving us false information
Oh, you use the word "probably". That means you are not sure of what you are saying. Facebook is yet to make a statement to suggest that her account was hacked thus you can't prove that the information provided by the OP is false.

@13, I did say this is a useless rule, as the case has been reported and mods inaction,
The mods will only act if the thread violated forum rules. In this case, no rule was broken hence the inaction.

@ 10 how do you know she is not a nairalander? I could even claim to be the one!
If you are the owner of the Facebook account, send the mods a PM with proof and the thread will be brought down asap.

By posting her data on NL, there has been Unlimited exposure which as breached fundamental right (she never intended her face on a faceless forum) by heightening her insecurity.

Kappish?
Yimu. Which fundamental right was broken? Is it right to freedom of expression or association or right to social amenities? Bros be explicit.

Heighten her insecurity? Insecurity about what? Her educational background? Bros, if that's the insecurity you are referring to, then it's a good insecurity. She needs to go back to the basics in English Language.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Obinoscopy:
And how does this have to do with Rule 3. Was any violent action advocated against the lady by the OP? Victim of Facebook irony, bros you dey listen to wetin u dey yan? Wetin concern exposing a lady's gbagaun with Facebook irony?

So exposing one's grammatical blunder is defamation of character? Na wa. Don't you think it's the person who's committing the blunders that should be sued for defaming the academic credibility of our young graduates?

Oh, you use the word "probably". That means you are not sure of what you are saying. Facebook is yet to make a statement to suggest that her account was hacked thus you can't prove that the information provided by the OP is false.

The mods will only act if the thread violated forum rules. In this case, no rule was broken hence the inaction.

If you are the owner of the Facebook account, send the mods a PM with proof and the thread will be brought down asap.

Yimu. Which fundamental right was broken? Is it right to freedom of expression or association or right to social amenities? Bros be explicit.

Heighten her insecurity? Insecurity about what? Her educational background? Bros, if that's the insecurity you are referring to, then it's a good insecurity. She needs to go back to the basics in English Language.

Hmmm, go disturb Mzmycoli or sumtin.ok, get along now....
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2014
timawoku:

grin

Oya bros, I'm sorry. I hereby agree to your complaints. Oya come and take biscuit.

Yimu grin
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obinoscopy:
grin

Oya bros, I'm sorry. I hereby agree to your complaints. Oya come and take biscuit.

Yimu grin
is it scooby snack?

There is always room for a scooby snack! grin
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
timawoku:

Kappish?
Abegii! When 'oga at d top' was everywhere am sure u were among those catching fun with d saga or mama peace numerous bullets. What is your own with this chick sef? Is she ur sister or babe?
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
lomprico:

Abegii! When 'oga at d top' was everywhere am sure u were among those catching fun with d saga or mama peace numerous bullets. What is your own with this chick sef? Is she ur sister or babe?
haba oga tampico! Those ones na public officers na, we can't compare with this, assuming we know each other now (as friends real life o) and I now post your face and name here because of one silly tin you did, how would you feel?
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
timawoku:
haba oga tampico! Those ones na public officers na, we can't compare with this, assuming we know each other now (as friends real life o) and I now post your face and name here because of one silly tin you did, how would you feel?
Oga tambuwa! One day she might hold a public office and continue with her blunder so will that be d right time to point her errors? Oga @d top n mama p are not graduates so their blunders could be excused but this lady's own?... haba! and who told you its one silly tin? Go n check her fb posts u will get instant malaria!

1 Like

Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
lomprico:

Oga tambuwa! One day she might hold a public office and continue with her blunder so will that be d right time to point her errors? Oga @d top n mama p are not graduates so their blunders could be excused but this lady's own?... haba! and who told you its one silly tin? Go n check her fb posts u will get instant malaria!
broda aw far na? angry,tambuwa ke? I no resemble am at all o, bur really I think its high time we embraced our language instead os some stranger's. Chinese people dem dey use chinese teach, and na dem brilliant pass
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
timawoku:
broda aw far na? angry,tambuwa ke? I no resemble am at all o, bur really I think its high time we embraced our language instead os some stranger's. Chinese people dem dey use chinese teach, and na dem brilliant pass
Which language will u suppose we use in nigeria?
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
lomprico:

Which language will u suppose we use in nigeria?
pidgin of course!!! Imagine being taught in pidgin, you go understand wella!
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
timawoku:
Very funny!
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
lomprico:

Very funny!
abi na? Tampico!!! grin
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
timawoku:
abi na? Tampico!!! grin
cheesy no wahala, tambuwa!
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by Olaskybab: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
timawoku:
Pidgin na language??
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Olaskybab:

Pidgin na language??
we can fit turn am to language na, small thing...
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
grin

Yimu grin

A nairaland mod calling someone *yimu*
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by Mzmycoli: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
cheesy

grin grin

timawoku:

Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Obinoscopy:

hope you guys are proud of yourselves?

https://www.nairaland.com/1958382/best-graduating-student-whole-nigeria

And its trending again (3 posts now) do you guys really hate this girl?
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by lomprico(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
timawoku:
hope you guys are proud of yourselves?

https://www.nairaland.com/1958382/best-graduating-student-whole-nigeria

And its trending again (3 posts now) do you guys really hate this girl?
She must be related to u walahi!
Re: Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! by timawoku(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
lomprico:

She must be related to u walahi!
I kinda like her, she's cute!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Bye Nairaland / Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! / Benin Republic Take Over 16 Villages In Kwara State Border Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.