Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? (15652 Views)

What Do I Need To Be Well Prepared For SAT Test / Great Forums For Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Sat Test Takers / Sat Test Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by aslan(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
Does anyone know how much it costs to take the SAT test in nigeria? And how and through whom can I register for the test here in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by SoftVersion(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
Around 12k or so as at last year that I sat for the exam. Check this website http://www.collegeboard.com/ look for the centres in Nigeria on the website and try to call their office in Nigeria. I hope this is helpful.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by Oluwalorisunayo: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2019
How much does it cost for SAT registration and what would be needed
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? by Oluwalorisunayo: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
How much does it cost for SAT registration and what would be needed for the registration

(1) (Reply)

Asian Education: Better Than Western Education? / JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here / List Of Scholarships Approaching Deadline, Apply Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.