Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Netbeans Study Guide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Netbeans Study Guide (1591 Views)

Is Anything Better Than The Netbeans Ide? / Rotating A Jlabel Using Netbeans / Netbeans Vs Eclipse Vs Jboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netbeans Study Guide by youngdee168(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hi NLanders, i would be very grateful if someone would help me with an ebook on netbeans study guide, am a final year student in computer science, i want to write my project using java prgraming language, i wuld really appreciate if anyone can help me wit an ebook on netbeans.
I would drop my email address incase any one wants to help thanks.
Re: Netbeans Study Guide by okeyxyz(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2012
if someone could help with an e-book for eclipse too. thx
Re: Netbeans Study Guide by naijaswag1: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
@posters

I will like to tell you guys that you will have to learn mostly by usage and then accessing online tutorials including videos which are abundant on websites and forums.A search on Google with the search term "how to use eclipse for java programming" brings up so much to start from.I use eclipse indigo(I upgraded a few days ago). I started with Netbeans and when I moved to Eclipse,it was daunting.But I have improved a lot although there is still so much to learn and master.Eclipse is built on a plugin architecture.The most Important thing is to be able to write Java code,the IDE is there to make life easier for you.Installing eclipse or Netbeans requires a JDK(I hope you all know that).
Re: Netbeans Study Guide by Bossman(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
No need for a study guide. Just search the net if you get stuck trying to do something. Remember - Netbeans, eclipse, etc. are just tools that will aid you in development. They certainly will not teach you programming.

1 Like

Re: Netbeans Study Guide by youngdee168(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Tanx guys for the comments i would do just as u guys hv said.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide On How To Become A Master Hacker/programmer / Selling Amazon AWS $150 Promo Code. / Intern In Abuja As A Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.