Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? (4051 Views)

Mj Or Usher- Who Influenced Other Musicians The Most Universally? / Chris Brown Vs O' Marion & Usher Vs Ginuwine / R Kelly Or Ginuwine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by Aamy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2006
Ummmm, 2 me ehn, i dont even think these two should be compared.cuz i feel Ginuwine is way better than Usher.Usher basically is jst a very hardworking dancer.

but i feel Ginuwine doesnt really have to do too much practice and all,

cuz he's damn 2 gud!or wut do y'all think, opinion's please!who's better!
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by hotangel2(f): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2006
G. is my husband, so yeah he does everything best, better bestest! He's the bestestest. Go Ginuwine, plus he's FINE-R too, And hottt, and his songs makes me wanna, ohhh!
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by Aamy(f): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2006
hot_angel, cool down oh!im Ginuwine's first wife.guess he never told ya,

so stay off him aite, lol, but seriously we're engaged!lol
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by hotangel2(f): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2006
Hunnie, u don't wanna mess with me when it comes to ginuwine. Ask people, Me and ginuwine go waaaay back. No jokes girll, BACK OFF MY MAN! angry
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by Free(f): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2006
lol hot-angle

genuwine is errrrbody's man tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by BellaRouge(f): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2006
Genuwine or Usher,

I pick Usher. He can dance, sing and he looks GOOD. He's got the whole package.

Genuwine on the other hand, I dont know undecided He just doesnt have the "thing". I dont know what the "thing" is but Usher sure has it! kiss

Let it Burn!!! cool Usher Rox. He's not my favorite artist but I would pick him over Genuwine ANYDAY!!!
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by hotangel2(f): 4:49am On Mar 29, 2006
ohh my ass. u think usher is hotter than ginuwine? That boy with big nose, big head, and ohh hell! He's nothing compared to my man.

Ginuwine even dances better than usher (*coughs*). And ginuwine's voice would make a woman melt. His arms, his voice, his body, his face, I'm going to be "in those jeans" when he throws me on his bed. Like whoaaa, Can u see the veins running through his Arms?? I mean like, *shivers* Don't even compare that dude to usher! Like eww!!!

My Husband (don't let my boyfriend hear)
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by BellaRouge(f): 5:34am On Mar 29, 2006
hot-angel:

ohh my ass. u think usher is hotter than ginuwine? That boy with big nose, big head, and ohh hell! He's nothing compared to my man.

Ginuwine even dances better than usher (*coughs*). And ginuwine's voice would make a woman melt. His arms, his voice, his body, his face, I'm going to be "in those jeans" when he throws me on his bed. Like whoaaa, Can u see the veins running through his Arms?? I mean like, *shivers* Don't even compare that dude to usher! Like eww!!!

My Husband (don't let my boyfriend hear)

Like whatever! cool
Girl, you're tripping! Ginuwine is not all that. Seems like you have some "Confessions" to make because "U got it bad"

Does Ginuwine know that he's your boyfriend? You are "Caught up" in Ginuwine's bad boy looks. Usher's got the charms girl. He does not have big nose and big head. Ginuwine's head is bigger than Usher's. "Yeah!"
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by hotangel2(f): 5:38am On Mar 29, 2006
Okay, i see your game. U got me on that one, okay okay, i can't stop laughing, cheesy cheesy

But girl, u don't need to ask me whether or not ginuwine knows if he's my boyfriend, go ask him how i look "in those jeans", or better yet how it is "when we make love". He tells me "he'll do anything", and also that our relationship is "none of my friends business". So yeah, i think you tripping not me. "Hell Yeah" you is. cheesy

Lat but not least, i think there are so many "differences" betwn my husband and "your boo". But wahetever happens my husband always goes "back to basics".
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by BellaRouge(f): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2006
hot-angel:

Okay, i see your game. U got me on that one, okay okay, i can't stop laughing, cheesy cheesy

But girl, u don't need to ask me whether or not ginuwine knows if he's my boyfriend, go ask him how i look "in those jeans", or better yet how it is "when we make love". He tells me "he'll do anything", and also that our relationship is "none of my friends business". So yeah, i think you tripping not me. "Hell Yeah" you is. cheesy

Lat but not least, i think there are so many "differences" betwn my husband and "your boo". But wahetever happens my husband always goes "back to basics".

Girl, you need to "Pop your collar" and recognize that Usher has got it going on. Usher is "My Boo".
Dear Usher, "U dont have to call". "Yea!"

I got nothing. I give up, you beat me but, Usher is still hotter!!! grin cool
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by hotangel2(f): 6:15am On Mar 29, 2006
cheesy hehe, i feel you girl. But i wouldn't mind having ginuwine for breakfast, lunch dinner, Hell i would love some dessert too. cheesy
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by Fearyourcreator: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
hotangel2:
G. is my husband, so yeah he does everything best, better bestest! He's the bestestest. Go Ginuwine, plus he's FINE-R too, And hottt, and his songs makes me wanna, ohhh!
See mouth
Re: Ginuwine Or Usher: Who Is A Better Dancer, Singer, And Everything? by Fearyourcreator: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
BellaRouge:

Girl, you need to "Pop your collar" and recognize that Usher has got it going on. Usher is "My Boo".
Dear Usher, "U dont have to call". "Yea!"

I got nothing. I give up, you beat me but, Usher is still hotter!!! grin cool
Wahala ooo

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek: A Rainmaker In Need / K-1 The Ultimate's New Album / Top Ten Richest African Musicians | P-square, 2face, Bankyw & D’banj & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.