Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? (2809 Views)

Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 3:48am On Aug 31, 2012
Zilja: How stinky....mayb he like using his hand to. Gross
See dem! undecided undecided... Ajegunle Beyounces!

Abeg waka fast commot here jare! And, hey... don't forget to close the door behind you!

Iyawo aboki oshi!
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 3:50am On Aug 31, 2012
2kurupt:

Doctors advise you wash your hands with soap & water whenever you use the toilet...
btw wat do you think our forefathers used before the tissue came? duh!
U dey mind dat as§pie?!
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 3:54am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
evidence of an attention seeker
Mynd_44: The OP is just lonely and alone
Ur guile name na "Roundabout!" U no get bustop! Sorry, u CANT help u!
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2012
Moyola: Tissue izznt v.reliable! tongue
Water spillz errwhere tongue
Meaning, u neva clean nyash for long?
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 3:59am On Aug 31, 2012
thehunted: tissue can never clean ur a$$ the way water would. i use water with soap.Afterwards,i wash my hands with soap.chikena.

Confirm!
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 4:01am On Aug 31, 2012
Goldieluks:
Or better still wipe your bottom on the wall.
Lol... Imagining where u grew up and ur childhood experience, lol.
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 4:03am On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: What a shytty thread.
Its all about "shyt" already, so...
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 4:07am On Aug 31, 2012
starlight®®:
NL girls | girls in general are good pretenders....give straight answers rather than beating around the bush
Am tellin u, broda! The infinite level of their pretence beats me! undecided
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 4:11am On Aug 31, 2012
Cupidkc: Mtchew...ds is gross!
Do people actually use water 2clean up? Huh! The tot of it is very disgustin,let alone the action itself. Nonsense...tissue al d way joo.
Atleast, we don know say na tissue u dey use clean nyash. Oda gibberish u spewed r irrelevant!
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 4:14am On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: What a shytty thread,cocoayam leaves are the best.
*sigh*

Atleast, thank God say u no form/claim say u no dey shyt. undecided
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 4:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Cupidkc:

so u feel that's hygienic...haba!
Ukere sef dey claim "hygienic".
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Flygeriana(m): 4:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
@op

Oh boi do u eida way i dont mind oo, at least our descendants ate wiv dier hands b4 all dis fork and knife bizzwazz came in line.

BUT! I gats tell u, ur post was a lil bit bizarre for dis section.

Ok o! Atleast, we don know wetin u dey take tamba.
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Flygeriana: I was abouto go and take a dump, and she asked: "without tissue?" I replied: "There is tissue in there. Besides, I dont like using tissue to wipe my as$ after I finish takin a dump. I prefer using water to wash my nyash." And she replied: "Eewww! Disgustin." And I replied: "Your fada disgustin! Ajepako oshi."

So I decided to ask, which do u guys prefer usin after takin a dump?

Make una no shame talk o [esp, the girls] Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by century106: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2012
Good old days; when we wiped our butts with either stick or some leaves from a shrub we christened Mary (pronounced: Mmê:ry). Then came immigration to Lagos and then I remember vividly my reaction when I was told to 'tamba' (clean my butt with water after the executive task), I was like wtf? But then the water felt so good, hmmm since then when am out of tissue, mehn I use water but being slightly germaphobic I wash my hands like thrice with soap after every usegrin
And to all those 'Ewwwwwwwwwers' I pity your generation!
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by pomsky: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Flygeriana:
I was abouto go and take a dump, and she asked: "without tissue?" I replied: "There is tissue in there. Besides, I dont like using tissue to wipe my as$ after I finish takin a dump. I prefer using water to wash my nyash." And she replied: "Eewww! Disgustin." And I replied: "Your fada disgustin! Ajepako oshi."

So I decided to ask, which do u guys prefer usin after takin a dump?

Make una no shame talk o [esp, the girls] Lol

.....been using water since 1996, even just used it this morning. No matter the sophistication of the toilet, i look for a water source to cleanup.
Tissue can NEVER compare. Though always ensure a good handwash nearby! cool cool cool
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by allnalevel(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2015
I prefer the tissue
Re: Tissue Or Water: Which Do You Prefer Using? by allnalevel(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
tissue is good cause DAT is what I use,but u stink when use tissue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panick As Two Villagers Who Died From Ebola Wakes Up / True Story. Birth Asphyxia: One Doctor’s Negligence, A Parents’ Lifelong Pain. / Popular Gay Man, Paul Arduad Allegedly Dies Of Anal Cancer (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.