Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. (1100 Views)

Who Owns The Goat? / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by justmoore: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2012
A lady fond of carring concubine, killed her husband (fowl seller) because of money and also want to kill her new husband (goat seller) for another man (Cow seller).
GOAT SELLER: I love you babe, what can I do to have you in my house?
LADY: unless you kill my husband.
GOAT SELLER: what? ok, how do I go about it?
LADY: My hus. never play with his folws, just come by mid night and disturb his folws, he will come out and you will kill him. simple.
GOAT SELLER: Uhm! nice idea, you are too smart babe.
NOW THE FOWL SELLER WAS KILLED, SHE MOVED TO GOAT SELLER'S HOUSE AND THE FOUND ANOTHER MAN (COW SELLER) WHO'S RICHER THAN THE GOAT SELLER AND WANTS TO MARRIED HIM.
COW SELLER: I love you babe, what can I do to have you in my house?
LADY: unless you kill my husband.
COW SELLER: what? that's ridiculous! ok, how do I go about it?
LADY: My hus. never play with his goats, just come by mid night and disturb his goats, he will come out and you will have him killed. simple.
COW SELLER: Uhm! mehn! you are just smarter than your age. ok I will do it all for you.
NOW THE COW SELLER CAME WITH HIS GANGS AT 1:00AM, DISTURBING THE GOATS AND THE LADY TRY TO WAKE HER HUSBAND (GOAT SELLER).
LADY: honey! someone is trying to still your goats.
GOAT SELLER: TURNING AND SNORRING!!!!
LADY: honey wake up! someone is out there, trying to kill/still your goats.
GOAT SELLER: TURNING AND SNORRING!!!!
LADY: honey wake up!!!! (saying in her mind; WHAT KIND OF MAN IS THIS? AH! HE DOESN'T WANT TO WAKE UP, SLEEPING LIKE A DEAD MAN.)
LADY: honey wake up! hitting the man hardly and shouting. HONEY WAKE UP!!!
GOAT SELLER: (SHOUTED) what is it? why are you disturbing me at this time of the day? LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH THE GOAT AM NOT GOING OUT UNTILL DAYBREAK, OK? AND MIND YOU, DO NOT STEP OUT!
LADY: ok, sorry (in her mind; cheii! this man is smart oo!!)
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by dani1luv: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by Homar(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2012
Good joke
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by SlimFero(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2012
Rubbish*
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by ekeroyal(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2012
ok.
Recommendation: write in pidgin if you can 't do it in english and stop embarassing Nigeria. sad
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by dani1luv: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2012
ekeroyal: ok.
Recommendation: write in pidgin if you can 't do it in english and stop embarassing Nigeria. sad

for your mind now
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by ekeroyal(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2012
dani1luv:

for your mind now
And what about my mind? Can't you see the murders he committed or you don't understand english too sad
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by dani1luv: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
is this one okay??

i dont think so
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by justmoore: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
@ekeroyal(m): could you put the wrong words and correct one for everyone to see please? will appreciate.

@dani1luv: its ok, thnx
Re: The Death That Kill Fowl Seller Should Not Kill Goat Seller. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
The joke no funny naww. To me, its dry.

(1) (Reply)

Musa / Pastor And Demon / The Job Interview Iq Questions!!! What A Terrific End! Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.