Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy (12278 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by iBlogNaija: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2012
After nine years of collaborating and entertaining their fans worldwide, Mo’Hits bosses Michael Collins aka Don Jazzy and Dapo ‘D’banj’ Oyebanjo may soon be ending their hitherto ‘untouchable’ partnership…

http://www.thenetng.com/2012/03/12/mohits-war-friends-move-to-reconcile-dbanj-and-don-jazzy/
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by cj12(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2012
That's p&p of their entertaining bizness.
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by samakson(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2012
Its up to them ! If they both think they are cool working together fine and if otherwise grin

1 Like

Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by hollo: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2012
i hope the reconciliation and peace talks brings dem back together.
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by legendsilver(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2012
am glad its gona end nw, cus dem colabo day too much
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by legendsilver(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2012
am glad its gona end nw, cus dem colabo day too much
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Krazylover: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2012
hollo: i hope the reconciliation and peace talks brings dem back together.
Me too. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by r231(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
good grin
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Odinaka00(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
Does it change d price of korean seasonal movie i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d market? Mtcheeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Shinor(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
Mark this date.
If this story is the real truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, THIS IS THE END OF D'BANJ's CAREER.
D'Banj's kind of music will not cause any storms in America. Slowly he will die out.
He remains a largely Nigerian / African act and NEEDS A PRODUCER THAT UNDERSTANDS THAT TERRAIN - DON JAZZY. The only Nigerian artiste that can make it outside Nigeria is Innocent Idibia aka TUFACE.
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by snowdrops(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
Who seriously gives a toss. People are being slaughtered daily. Two grown ups are having a brawl n so what? I no wan vex.

2 Likes

Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by bobbyray(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
Husband and Wife sef dey separate, why is this a noise?

1 Like

Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by kizito96(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
That is their business
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Without Don Jazzy, Dbanj is NOTHING...! Let us c ow d KOKOMASTER will fare.. Following Kanye West to paris for d fashion show like fly follow shit..!
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by spikedcylinder: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
bobbyray: Husband and Wife sef dey separate, why is this a noise?

Lmao! Afi why is this a noise noh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by wallenchy: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
iBlogNaija: After nine years of collaborating and entertaining their fans worldwide, Mo’Hits bosses Michael Collins aka Don Jazzy and Dapo ‘D’banj’ Oyebanjo may soon be ending their hitherto ‘untouchable’ partnership…

http://www.thenetng.com/2012/03/12/mohits-war-friends-move-to-reconcile-dbanj-and-don-jazzy/
I wish dem luck,cos dey are one of d best thing to come out of dis naija.
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by marcus1234: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by marcus1234: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
sorry 2nd post
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by sweetgala(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
Shinor: Mark this date.
The only Nigerian artiste that can make it outside Nigeria is Innocent Idibia aka TUFACE.

I keep telling people its only tubaba that can be rated for true talent, this banjo guy nah just shout and swagger. Can't knock the guy's hustle though.
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Wadosky(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
Don't underestimate the power of money,even illuminati couldn't hold them together.
Devil only comes to destroy
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Jidefido(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
its not a new thing that dey want to seperate.....abeg all man for himself
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by KINGwax(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
If this story is the real truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, THIS IS THE END OF D'BANJ's CAREER.
D'Banj's kind of music will not cause any storms in America. Slowly he will die out.
He remains a largely Nigerian / African act and NEEDS A PRODUCER THAT UNDERSTANDS THAT TERRAIN - DON JAZZY. The only Nigerian artiste that can make it outside Nigeria is Innocent Idibia aka TUFACE.
mtcheew
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by ekwynwa: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2012

FIXED cool

1 Like

Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Oladimanyrocket: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dat's kul, 2 is beta dan 1!
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Akiika: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
Give me a break, you all talking about Tuface being the only artiste that can make it outside Nigeria, what is the basis of your assumption? To me, any of them that sings only in English cannot compete with any other artiste in US or UK period, except he/she grew up abroad. I'm not saying they aren't as talented as their couterpart here but the language/accent barrier will remain the stumbling block. But any artiste that incorporate our local languages with English stand a chance. Why do you think westerners listen to Fela, Sunny Ade, Mariam Makeba, Awilo, Femi e.t.c I heard African queen played on one of the African/American radio channel in Houston (102.5)on my way to work the other day. Immediately after the song at least 2 listeners called in to inquire what tha blank the singer was saying. I'm a fan of Tuface but he's got to be more creative.
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Oxyde1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
And who gives a rat's ass?....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
d'banj should be carefull...pride goes before a fall. his arrogance is getting dangerous!
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
Publicity stunt

So in a few months tie they would release a track named RECONCILIATION

1 Like

Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by berepiki(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
seconded
Re: Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy by Carmall(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
Its their choice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Hosts Inauguration Day Concert With Top Nigeria Celebrities / New Method: How To Bomb Instagram As A Yahoo Boy And Catch Sure Client 2023 / Video: The Moment An Ex Beauty Queen Sang On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.