Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bye Bye Italian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bye Bye Italian Visa (1369 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? / Italian Visa Application Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bye Bye Italian Visa by 9janinja1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
dear nigerians what is this, i read that the foreigners kidnapped in kebbi have been killed. they were italian and british to make things worse they had to bring in british troops to try to free them. Apparently there were videos of them pleading for their lives on the internet.

when did nigerian turn to this ? Nigeria is on US warning list meaning US citizens are advised against traveling to nigeria.

How would i go to the italian consulate and apply for visa, with which eye i wan take look them, its like i can go to your country but if you come to mine the chances are you'r gonna be kidnapped and killed. what happened to back in the day when kidnappers treated their hostages well.

even though there was that crazy italian who killed a bunch of africans and himself.

please what are your thoughts and comments.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Urgent Information About Germany / Top 10 Strange Airports Around The World / Plz, How Can I Renew My Schengen Visa In Germany ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.