Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Airtime Recharge Application - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Airtime Recharge Application (1742 Views)

Learn How To Send Bulk Sms And Earn Huge Amount Of Money. You Can Also Learn Hw To Print Recharge Ca / Gsm Recharge Card Printing Software / Free Application Recharge Cards Generator For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtime Recharge Application by desirekay: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hello gurus.

I have a project. I need a programmer who can developer an application to allow me sell airtime vouchers online.

Project description:

I purchase bulk airtime from mobile operators of different networks, I load the airtime on the database and then I resell them. I need to be able to have Paypal so that clients can make payments and then an SMS is sent instantly to the reciever with the airtime PIN/Voucher number.

Anyone interested on taking on this project, contact me: desirekay@live.com
Re: Airtime Recharge Application by avosoft: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2012
still waiting for your response!!!
Re: Airtime Recharge Application by exquisitep: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hello

I would like to know if you still require the application? I can program this and also offer some ideas.

Reply to delu2000@hotmail.com

Thanks
Re: Airtime Recharge Application by ekumahost: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
well, i can do this for you but i have no talk to put about paypay thing, you know paypal do not support naija.\
contact us at www.ekumahost.com
Re: Airtime Recharge Application by richtank: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
You could use SimplePay for this. www.simplepay4u.com They should have PayPal integration shortly.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Proposal For A TMS Training Management System. / I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. / I need a Cooperative Software (web based)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.