Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Need A Business Partner, Lots Of Business Opportunities, Come See Things Yourself. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need A Business Partner, Lots Of Business Opportunities, Come See Things Yourself. (1089 Views)

At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. / See Things As You Want Them To Be / Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner, Lots Of Business Opportunities, Come See Things Yourself. by bros856: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
Am always at work offshore, i need a business partner that has a financial comitment, If you are serious let work on distribution of UAC chicken feed mills, its in high demand in Akwa Ibom and PH. I have set up the logistics, that is i have a truck and warehouse ready. just to pay for good and bussiness starts. I will give my own financial comitment as we agree, You negotiate and pay direct to UAC no game, Am always at work offshore. i need a partner so you can run the bussiness and we start paying back the capital to ourself, i dont need my profit until we finish paying up the capital on both sides. How about that. if you are interested there is also Oil palm mill am setting up with all by-product extracted for sales, there is also cement distribution business, there is also flour distribution business on going. Send me a mail umo856@yahoo.com or call me 08066609382 on Saturday 17th march 2012 because am at work offshore now you can't reach me still i get back on 17th March 2012.
Re: I Need A Business Partner, Lots Of Business Opportunities, Come See Things Yourself. by wondaboi2010(m): 5:30am On Mar 14, 2012
can you send me the details of this job partnership and the capital involved. I am interested to know d details, send me email : planetboi2003@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Crude Supplier Needed / Permanent Relief For Arthritis And Rheumatoid Diseases / Forex News Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.