Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? (1788 Views)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Modula(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
She is someone that is very close to me but the more i try 2 make her understand that a descent girl should not go leaving alone please i will lyk to know what u guys think about this is that christanity permits it or she needs the freedom
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by kelz88(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2012
My goodness!! What's the problem?? If I could afford it I would have been living on my own by now. Must you be married before you move out of your parents'? Mcheweeeewww !

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by shilling(f): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
Funny question. Answer: YES!!
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Honeycity(f): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
there is notting wrong with a single girl living alone as long as she does not mis use her freedom by living a promiscuous lifestyle
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by simplebussy: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
funny enuff am stuck on dis lines too. just dont know which side to take. my office is far from home and i wanna stay close to work cos of the stress and i cant just put it across to my mom yet cos i dont know what her response will be.
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by simplebussy: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
funny enuff am stuck on dis lines too. just dont know which side to take. my office is far from home and i wanna stay close to work cos of the stress and i cant just put it across to my mom yet cos i dont know what her response will be.
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
Pickin wey wan spoil go spoil even if he dey live for convent.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by cfours: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
yes. there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Odunnu: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
Whats could be wrong in it?
I am a true christian, I paid for my first apartment at 21yrs and started living without my parents. Prior to that, I lived in the school hostel as a student.
The only adjustment I had was that since it was a two bedroom flat, I 'borrowed' the son of a poor woman to keep me company and ease the burden of bringing him up to the mom. We've been together ever since.
People just assume he is my brother living with me.
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Outstrip(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Odunnu: Whats could be wrong in it?
I am a true christian, I paid for my first apartment at 21yrs and started living without my parents. Prior to that, I lived in the school hostel as a student.
The only adjustment I had was that since it was a two bedroom flat, I 'borrowed' the son of a poor woman to keep me company and ease the burden of bringing him up to the mom. We've been together ever since.
People just assume he is my brother living with me.

LMAO. Does he know you call his mother a poor woman. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by ifyalways(f): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nothing wrong with it but its advised to get a male cousin,nephew or whatever stay with you.lots of se.x starved crazies out there and a single girl staying alone is an easy prey.
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Odunnu: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
Outstrip:

LMAO. Does he know you call his mother a poor woman. grin
Please dont tell him o, even though I dont mean it in a demeaning way.
@Ify: thnk u jor. Dont mind Outstrip, let her be laffin as if she didnt understand me.
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by ifyalways(f): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
^madam I no want put mouth for ya matter now oh. So na mr cork you dey refer to here as "borrowed son" ?

Kedu kedu?how is our baby(ies) lolz
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Outstrip(f): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
LOL @ borrowed son. Sometimes I wonder if our parents really believed those awesome lies we made up back then
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Odunnu: 2:25am On Mar 20, 2012
Hehehehehehehehe I see there's a gang up on me o. See even Ify my partner in crime Christ don deny me already.

But seriously, na small boy be that o, just about 13yrs now
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by blank(f): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2012
My rational mind says nothing wrong but my prejudices insist it is wrong. Recently, my cousin got a job in Lagos, my house is full so she can't stay with me. I was running around looking for who she will stay with. She is 23yrs old n was saying she would like 2 get her own place, in my mind I was saying God forbid. Finally got somewhere she can stay.

The funny part was that at around her age, my 1st job after NYSC, I had my own place and even my own car. Can't just harmonize the 2 positions.
Re: Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? by Hardunnii(f): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2012
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On / 14yr Old Gives Birth To A Boy. Her Boyfriend Is 17. See What Happened Thereafter / 28 Childhood Memories You Can Only Make If You Grew Up With Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.