Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (93039 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
samcus: Pls house I want 2 know if bbm is on playbook anybody with useful info about dis,thanks nd God bless as u help me?

Yes. But linked with a blackberry phone connection.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hakinsy1: Need a playbook charger.... Any1 wit it?
It s scarce to get a replacement for playbook charger. i use my HTC One s charger for it. Its a perfect replacement. it charges well and fast.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by samcus(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Lexusgs430 thanks a lot but some1 said any playbook dats sim card enable will ve bbm,pls help me break it down,am using bold 2 nd I want 2 buy pb thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
samcus: @Lexusgs430 thanks a lot but some1 said any playbook dats sim card enable will ve bbm,pls help me break it down,am using bold 2 nd I want 2 buy pb thanks.

If you already own a Bold 2, connectivity between your 9700 and a playbook is as easy as ABC. All you will have to do is, download a free app @ BlackBerry World called blackberry bridge, then you pair your phone and playbook. You will still have BBM on your phone as well as your playbook, as per my earlier reply to your post.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by samcus(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2013
@Lexusgs430 tanks a lot may God bless u.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
greatfa4: Anybody go fit help me configure my non sim playbook, I have a bold 2, which I can use with it but the problem non wifi, plz if u stay in ondo or benin, just let me no and hw much u colet to configure it
yes but in abuja. Call 07039317035
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Amalision: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Since the camera of my playbook started developing problem and the charger also got burned. I don't have that interest in buying a new charger, I use by BB charger in charging it though is slow when compared to the original charger, anybody with an idea of how I will fix the camera?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by esedadon(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Who has playbook rapid charger for sale, I need one
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Sirstuffy: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
please does anyone kno where i can get a rapid charger or dock station for sale? contact me on warlay234@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tim26will: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
PLAYBOOK ORIGINAL CHARGER FOR SALE N3.5K. taken out of d original playbook complete pack. interested?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walcolm(m): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2013
samcus: @Lexusgs430 thanks a lot but some1 said any playbook dats sim card enable will ve bbm,pls help me break it down,am using bold 2 nd I want 2 buy pb thanks.

A sim enabled playbook is a standalone variant that allows you to put a sim inside the PlayBook and it will have its own BBM. It doesn't require bridging to a BlackBerry device unless you want to use BBM

It's like having a large BlackBerry because you will be able to do everything you can do in a normal BlackBerry except BBM

post above updated in line with accurate information
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tim26will: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2013
walcolm:

A sim enabled playbook is a standalone variant that allows you to put a sim inside the PlayBook and it will have its own BBM. It doesn't require bridging yo a BlackBerry device

It's like having a large BlackBerry because you will be able to do everything you can do in a normal BlackBerry
sorry to correct you all, sim enabled playbook never ping, nor have a self dependent bbm, its just a marketing strategy. The sim is just for data connection
samcus: Pls house I want 2 know if bbm is on playbook anybody with useful info about dis,thanks nd God bless as u help me?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Confirm info
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walcolm(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2013
tim26will: sorry to correct you all, sim enabled playbook never ping, nor have a self dependent bbm, its just a marketing strategy. The sim is just for data connection

i think you're correct to some extent...the sim enabled Playbook...aka 4G LTE Playbook has everything a BB device has except BBM and phone app...and Blackberry; the company did not market it that it has BBM....they said clearly on their site that you can bridge it to a BB device to get BBM (rechecked the site to confirm that)

so my apologies @samcus
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tim26will: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
walcolm:

i think you're correct to some extent...the sim enabled Playbook...aka 4G LTE Playbook has everything a BB device has except BBM and phone app...and Blackberry; the company did not market it that it has BBM....they said clearly on their site that you can bridge it to a BB device to get BBM (rechecked the site to confirm that)

so my apologies @samcus
ohh, im not talking of the company's market strategy, but sales and marketer's like me strategy, for quick pick up........heehehe.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by civilserva: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
PlayBook is gradually disappearing from the Market. I was surprised it was difficult to get a brand new one. I wanted 64gb but I saw 32GB. Most traders said PlayBook was difficult to sale, therefore no need to restock it. I need brand new 64GB PlayBook 2 pieces. If you have, let me know
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walcolm(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2013
The playbook is not being manufactured anymore and yes the sales was not as good as it should have been.

I'm not sure you can get a new one to buy. Your best option could be to buy a used one
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
I have a new one in stock, Holla 08025140064
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by benzion72(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Hey Guru Has anybody tried transferring video recorded with playbook to a DVD and played on DVD player. I was able to capture an event and the production was so good but it has being difficult to get the video played on DVD player. It played fine on a Laptop but my DVD is complaning unsupported format.
I have tried conversion to MPEG, AVI it is the same error message "Unsupported format" Can somebody help Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walcolm(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
The issue is not with the video but with how you closed the dvd.

PlayBook Videos are recorded in either mpeg or avi formats and those are universal formats that any dvd player can decode

You need to properly end the dvd write session for a dvd player to work with the disc
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by akinus(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
any blackberry playbook for sale? I need 1, contact me or whatsapp on 08167724486
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walcolm(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2013
i can get you one..are you in lagos?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by civilserva: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Niiade: I have a new one in stock, Holla 08025140064

Thanks

I finally bought one from him.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:03am On Jan 01, 2014
civilserva:

Thanks

The next step for you now, is to sideload your playbook with loads of apps + games !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you for your business sir, it was pleasant doing business with you sir. Hoping to do more 2014

civilserva:

Thanks

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Don4life: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please s it possible 2 install whatsapp on my playbook? D non 4G own
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walcolm(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
I'm not sure you can install whatsapp on playbook yet

Whatsapp require the presence of a sim card in the device to work
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don4life: Please s it possible 2 install whatsapp on my playbook? D non 4G own

It is possible to sideload whatsapp on your pb with your present sim card registration, but will only work on your pb via wifi connectivity.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by miztarromeo: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Plz what's d current price of bb playbook, is it advisable for me to buy it
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2014
miztarromeo: Plz what's d current price of bb playbook, is it advisable for me to buy it

Yeah if you want one its still a lovely tab and low price too

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.