Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90812 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2022
SE7ENESE:

I honestly wouldn't call it loyalty. I'd love to have an iPad Pro or a Surface too LoL, but buying any of these will wreck my already low budget... It's just the lack of choice and using all I have in my arsenal to make day to day tasks a little easier. It's very convenient to use as a Remote Desktop Client as my laptop screen is beyond busted and finding a replacement is next to impossible. It's also quite a very useful office Suite provided you have the right apps.

The PB has been a reliable tablet since 2015 when a relative gave me... and constant maintenance is the only reason it's still alive. I also have a bunch of archaic devices that most people wouldn't even dream to keep - Microsoft Lumias, a Blackberry Q10, Used to have a symbian Nokia E51 but lost that one and a Nokia C1, that recently just died (just to mention a few) but they're not all that useful NGL... tongue

The PB is the device I watch movies (from O2TV Series because the mp4 codec is so outdated) on and use as a loudspeaker for playing Stereo Music for listening pleasure (it's better than any stereo speaker setup on any smartphone of today, except maybe the Asus ROG Phone Series) because of a recent occurrence (my Daily Driver Android was recently stolen in Lagos - crazy place - but that's another story)... smiley

This guy you have sense. I like your attitude towards these devices. Use them until they are dead. I was blackberry Playbook fan. I had one for myself and sold over 500 hundred pieces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / Carlcare Is Here With You / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.