Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

On My Way 2 Church- I Was Offered "business" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / On My Way 2 Church- I Was Offered "business" (915 Views)

He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed / On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / Benue Women Are Offered To Visitors As ''kola''. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On My Way 2 Church- I Was Offered "business" by NaijaMan5: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2007
damn!, 2day on my way to church, i was running a bit late, so i cut thru' the backstreet, (i have done so a few times, when going places), but this morning, a woman, holding a can of fosters-beer offered me "business", i was like huh?(cos i didn't hear her the 1st time) she repeated her self, i was like "no thanx"

1st time dats happened to me, tongue

(prostitutes now work the streets in the day too)

fellaz, have u ever been thru the same?
Re: On My Way 2 Church- I Was Offered "business" by opokonwa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
Is this one new?
Re: On My Way 2 Church- I Was Offered "business" by NaijaMan5: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2007
yes, i'm new
Re: On My Way 2 Church- I Was Offered "business" by akara(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
hmmn

i assume your in the UK since she was holding a can of Fosters.
At least now you know you can get your FILL from most back streets.
Night and day service.

(1) (Reply)

Abnormal In Ghana / First Ever Street Jam In Benin City / Rare English Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.