Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ways To Develop Nigeria's Economy!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Develop Nigeria's Economy!! (989 Views)

World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy / How Iran Deal Could Destroy Nigeria's Economy / How Can We Develop Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Develop Nigeria's Economy!! by igbo2011(m): 4:59am On Mar 14, 2012
I have an idea that will develop Nigeria's economy. Check out this site that I created www.nigerianedp.com

If millions of Nigerians inside and out of Nigeria can follow these rules then Nigeria's economy can get better. This will create thousands of jobs and it will make Nigeria safer. When people have jobs then there will be fewer crimes. Here are 6 simple things that Nigerians can do to make Nigeria's economy better.

1. Buy Nigerian clothes
2. Go to tourism in Nigeria.
3. Watch Nigerian sports leagues
4. Invest in Nigeria
5. Buy Nigerian products
6. Buy Nigerian art

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nigerian-Economic-Development-Plan/278164788911610

Follow us on twitter: @nigerianedp

Ever since the beginning of this year, I have only bought Nigerian clothes and products. I plan on doing all 6 of these things once I get more money.
I am sick of seeing Nigerians spending millions of dollars on European and American clothes. If we spend this same money on Nigerian clothes then more people will become tailors and this will create jobs. I see many Nigerians going to tourism in outside of Africa and they spend thousands abroad. If they did tourism in Nigeria (or at least Africa) then this will put a lot of money into the economies. We need to buy Innoson cars instead of Ford. Toyota didn’t become great out of nowhere, many Asians supported them and they finally got big. Nigerians need to support Innoson so it can become as big as Toyota. We import too many cars and this make forex leave Nigeria we need to be producing our cars and exporting the, If you don’t do these things in Nigeria then do it for Africa.

If you know any companies that PRODUCE in Nigeria then let me know so I can add them. Also give me ideas to make the site better. Email me at info@nigerianedp.com

This is just the beginning, I plan on creating a site for other African countries so all Africans can buy each other’s products. This will reduce poverty in Africa through economics. We need more trade not aid!!

Please post this on your facebook or twitter page so more people can know about it. This is not an advertisement. I am not making any money off this site, I am actually losing money but I love Nigeria so much I am willing to lose money to develop Nigeria.

Thank You!!

(1) (Reply)

Brief Description Of Haulage Business In Lagos Nigeria / Batlan Roof D.S Brand Has 50 Years Warranty From #2,000 Call :08085310359 / FLOREAT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.