Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,615 members, 7,861,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Need Your Advise Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Your Advise Please (621 Views)

Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please / I Need Your Advise For My Cousin / I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advise Please by rocgroup: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2007
I am in final year in a University in Nigeria, recently, thought of death, expulsion and downfall filled my heart. I am also into business and I'm facing some challenges at the moment, I'm presently seeing a Spiritualist on the whole isssue.

I see deferment of my admission as a solution, hoping to work on my business during the deferment period, then go back to complete my studies next year.

I have been warned against travelling for now as it might result to bad effect. Please advise me. should I go ahead with the deferment? If yes tell me your expectation after the one year.
Re: I Need Your Advise Please by finekid(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2007
I don’t think you can receive much of a counsel here, because the issue at hand is too deep. Much of it depends on what you believe and what you’ve been hearing. Who is that “spiritualist”? It seems you are not satisfied with him/her, else you wouldn’t be asking for advice from this forum. You need the right person, preferably a good pastor, to counsel and pray with you. The only thing I can say for now is that, I don’t think deferring your studies is a solution, except if the deferment is strictly on financial grounds.

My expectation after one year? Hmnn, no idea, but you should know that for yourself.

You can start by speaking out words to yourself. I’ll give you just a few. Say out loud to yourself:
- I will not die
- Fear has no hold over me
- I'm not confused in this life
- I'm walking in the wisdom of God
- Prosperity is mine
- My business is growing and expanding
- I'm a success
- Nothing can stop my advancement or my progress in this life

Keep saying them to yourself along with other similar confessions. It works, I tell you

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Interview / Hi Nairaland Members: My Name Is Olusegun:i Am New Here / All Jobbers 419ers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.