Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: (529 Views)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. / Hey Guys Who Wants To Be My Friend / Hey! Tope2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by georgio(m): 4:34am On Oct 29, 2007
hey,any nairalander based in benin here, pls lets hook up
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by Lovrican: 5:16am On Oct 29, 2007
Lovrican - Africa’s #1 Dating Service World Wide
www.Lovrican.com[url][/url]
Every year, millions of young African professionals are moving into upcoming African Metropolitan centers as well as outside the continent to the Americas, Europe, Asia and elsewhere to fulfill dreams of education and career opportunities. This shift has resulted in geographical limitations and increased career time-demands that today leave the young African professional without the advantage of family, friends, selection, time, environment and other vital factors important in selecting a quality life partner.
As education and career opportunities pull the younger African generation into the global workforce delaying love, marriage and children - we need the best technology to bring together our young men and women wherever they are around the globe. That is why Africans discovered Lovrican as a haven for millions of single African professionals scattered across the globe.
Many young African professionals who believe in marrying their "own" find themselves time-pressed to find love and are increasingly finding it difficult to balance this life's need with their careers. Those that have tried other dating sites find that those sites are designed to cater for other communities and are too expensive or offer cheap juvenile prospects - adding to the frustration. Luckily they have discovered Lovrican - designed for Africans by Africans.

Lovrican – Love African can style. Lovrican is focused, easy to use, affordable and, best of all, dedicated to you - the African professional.
www.Lovrican.com
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by acidrop(f): 5:17am On Oct 29, 2007
yep proudly benin, but dont base there
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by georgio(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2007
where r u based
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by acidrop(f): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2007
aussie
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by georgio(m): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2007
will u be coming 2 benin soon
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by georgio(m): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2007
will u be coming 2 benin soon.add me on your yahoo msgr list lets chat.callgeorgie@yahoo.com
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by acidrop(f): 5:58am On Oct 29, 2007
yeah maybe
Re: Hey,any Nairalander Based In Benin Here: by georgio(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2007
send me ur email

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Friend / Motivational Word / I Need A Hot Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.