Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Oga Seun What Is This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun What Is This (750 Views)

Seun What Is Happening? / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Oga Seun What Is This by CrazyMan(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
To be honest Seun, whoever suggested to you that this new look of Nairaland is better than the previous one has a problem.

It took me almost one week to login angry angry angry and that was after I went and re-set my password. Even with that I still had to login with my e-mail address. angry angry angry

I can hardly find posts unlike the old look which was much easier. . . please do something we need the old look back. I would suggest that you learn from lucky igbenedion of Edo state who despite the high level of development, maintained the old look in his state and the elderly men praised him for that.

Seun we want the bushes, the grasses, the untarred roads, we prefer to use candles at night, wells where our girls can fetch water and the rafia palm huts where we can lay our heads. please this new city life sucks, we don't want it. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oga Seun What Is This by OAM4J: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2012

(1)

Giant Burmese Python Caught In Florida / Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads / Can U Steal To Safe Someone's Life ? If Happen U Ar D Last Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.