Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Best National Team In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best National Team In The World (1155 Views)

The True Problem With The National Team / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / Did You Watch The Best National Team Ever Play?? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best National Team In The World by ritchboy(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2007
i would hav said brazil but theyve bin lacking firepower upfront since d downfall of ronaldo/adriano.so for me its france.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by tkb417(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2007
Italy is still the world champions. Even AC Milan is the current european club Champions. So the Italian national team is my choice.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2007
Is it over time or presently Over time Brazil, Presently Italy, My own favourite is The mannschaft of Germany.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by gabrielgb: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
BRAZIL for sure followed by AZZURRI then between agentina and france then comes germany and spain, then holland and portugal, followed by czech.
dayo over time brazil followed by italy then germany and presently still the AZZURRI.
FORZA AZZURRI.
france got beaten home and away by the scots
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2007
gabriel,
I disagree with you fanatically!!

How dare you put Argentina and France ahead of my germany even put me on the same level with Spain . Pls what is your basis for the rating?

Before I evoke the god of Thunder on you Amadiahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2007
Amadiohaaa!!!! gabriel has offended me!! grin grin
Re: The Best National Team In The World by gabrielgb: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
dayo LOL no vex too much am talking of current form. if we take the record the italy and germany stand toe toe.
i beg take am easy with amadioha or what did u call it i get sango too oo. germany is great no doubt with great players.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2007
Which current form put Argentina ahead or put Spain at par? I dey vex Oh
Re: The Best National Team In The World by gabrielgb: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2007
agentina they play well now and that guy messi is off the hook.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by A40(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2007
I leave that till the next major international tournament
Re: The Best National Team In The World by McOmo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2007
France [b]is for me [/b]the best team . . . cool

but Germany and Italy have been the most consistent sides though cheesy

Brazil ko, Namibia ni tongue
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2007
@ gabriel, If Messi is playing well that does not mean they are better than Germany. The last time Argentina surpassed Germany in a world Cup was 21 years ago!!!

And Spain? on the same level? Someone is surely dissing the Mannschaft of Germany!!! So I don't understand.

Infact make i

Wenn Messi gut spielt, dass nicht bedeutet, dass sie besser sind, als Deutschland. Das letzte Mal Argentinien hat Deutschland in einem Worldcup war vor 21 Jahren übergetroffen!!!

Und Spanien? auf der gleichen Höhe? Jemand ist sicherlich dissing der Mannschaft von Deutschland!!! So verstehe ich nicht.

You don force me speak German
Re: The Best National Team In The World by gabrielgb: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2007
dayo i fear you o. are you igbo, yoruba or german? dont force me to speak latin to you too o. cos i am italian to the bone.
FORZA AZZURRI.
you know what, i think if more nigerian play in the serie a nigeria will be better of. (if you dont know what i mean then ask Germany wc90, brazil wc94, france wc98, brazil wc02, azzurri,
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2007
Yeah countries that win the world cup have majority of their players playing in Italy and they gain from the technical and tactical input
Re: The Best National Team In The World by tkb417(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2007
you know what, i think if more nigerian play in the serie a nigeria will be better of. (if you don't know what i mean then ask Germany wc90, brazil wc94, france wc98, brazil wc02, azzurri,
\
Can they get shirt in the top four in serie A. NO. Cos makinwa that has been playing in serie A is the worst striker Nigeria has produced.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by ritchboy(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2007
Tkb,
isnt makinwa in lazio now?Lazio finished 3rd last season.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by tkb417(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2007
Tkb,
isnt makinwa in lazio now?Lazio finished 3rd last season.
my guy when i say top 4. i mean AC,Inter,Juventus and Roma. Lazio is of course a good club but is it rubbing off on that Makinwa guy? NO
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
Makinwa, is just a terrible player. He hardly gets to play for Lazio.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2007
i'd say nigeria.reason? non
Re: The Best National Team In The World by gabrielgb: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
makinwa hardly plays for lazio even though lazio has just 3 strikers. even if nigerians play in smaller teams it will tell on their performance. luca toni, barzagli, and zaccardo all played in serie B prior to thier winning the wc. that tells alot about the league over there.

when france had about 70% of their players playing (or how have played) they won the wc and ec. they'v not won anything since the exsodus of their players from calcio.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dyabman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2007
[b][/b]the dutch national team are the best , the way they play,sexy football,attractive and they got skilful players round them i see them as the best of all, ORANGE BOYS FOR LIFE!!!! grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
Re: The Best National Team In The World by ritchboy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
wen it comes to TALENT holland are definately up there along wit spain,france,brazil ,argentina.i dont tink italy or germany hav as much talent at their disposal compared to any of those nations,but they both make good use of wat theyve got.
Re: The Best National Team In The World by gabrielgb: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
when it comes to TALENT holland are definately up there along wit spain,france,brazil ,argentina.i don't think italy or germany hav as much talent at their disposal compared to any of those nations,but they both make good use of what theyve got.

italy has the talent, just that they dont get overrated like other countries. what has spain done with her talent? italy has lots of promising young players like de rosi, aquilliani, dosina, motolivo etc. did you watch iatly south africa?
Re: The Best National Team In The World by dayokanu(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2008
Does anyone still doubt it? Germany All the way
Re: The Best National Team In The World by DaJunta(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2008
olrotimi:

i'd say nigeria.reason? non
grin grin cool Supported
Re: The Best National Team In The World by cooljoe(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
Italia. They have the best balance of keeper, defenders, midfielders and strikers.

(1) (Reply)

Waka Waka (world Cup Official Video By Shakira) . . . / Diego Maradona Confession : Argentina Given Drugs / International Football Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.