Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Most Important Thing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Thing (679 Views)

The Most Important Thing To Do Before and After Setting Your Goals / Christains-remember To Ask For The Most Important Thing-salvation / Easter And Christmas: Which Is The Most Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Thing by ugo2u(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Re: The Most Important Thing by Kslib(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
Very true and encouraging! If Jesus loves you,what else matters?
Re: The Most Important Thing by SabrinaNene(f): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2012
I feel like religion..well Nigerians take on religion is what is crippling our country. Think about it.. if you didn't think there was a heaven or hell where all these politicians and messed up people would go to, would you try to stand up to them? Don't get me wrong, religion is something that tends to work out for a lot of people, but it also leaves other people "waiting for God" and really not doing anything about their current situation.
Re: The Most Important Thing by mrperfect(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2012
SabrinaNene: I feel like religion..well Nigerians take on religion is what is crippling our country. Think about it.. if you didn't think there was a heaven or hell where all these politicians and messed up people would go to, would you try to stand up to them? Don't get me wrong, religion is something that tends to work out for a lot of people, but it also leaves other people "waiting for God" and really not doing anything about their current situation.

Yes this is challenge many people face.
Re: The Most Important Thing by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2012
The most important thing
Love your neighbor as you love yourself....

(1) (Reply)

Somenorthern Elders Shielding Boko Haram Members, Sponsors – Northern Christians / Are We Really Serving The Same God? / 1 Important Sign Of The Lastdays That Many Ignore..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.