Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Mobile Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Money (474 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money by barinnbomi: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am a MOBILE MONEY Mega Agent/Aggregator

as a result of the cashless environment that we now find ourselves, it has become necesarry for people to transact business, pay for goods and services without paying cash and on e of such medium to do that is via MOBILE MONEY.

The ease of making payments though your mobile phone couple with the fact that you pay less in terms of COT makes this option the best.

you can contact me if you want to enroll as a customer or you want to come in as an Agent.

baywald@gmail.com 08033001275.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Potentials / Pls Advice Me / Making Money From The Comfort Of Your Home Even On Your Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.