Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano (10764 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by mukina2: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
A man and woman in their 20s were yesterday found dead inside a Peugeot 406 car at Kundila quarters in Kano. Although the cause of their death is still unknown, the young man has been identified as Abubakar Abba by his brother, Ahmad Lawan Maduwa, who owns the car with registration number, AW 576 KMC, while the young lady was identified as Ummul Khair Muhammad.

The deceased’s brother, Maduwa, who spoke to Daily Trust, said he gave his brother the car on Tuesday around 9pm and asked him to take it to the mechanic the following day. He added that he was woken up yesterday by a phone call from one of his friends, that he had spotted his car and that it was surrounded by soldiers and policemen. Maduwa said his late brother did not complain of any illness when they met on Tuesday. It was gathered that Abubakar was a student of Saadatu Rimi College of Education, Kano while the lady was until her death, living with her mother in Kano.

The police spokesman, Magaji Musa Majiya confirmed the incident, saying the two corpses had been identified, and that the address of the young woman bears Garki, Abuja. He said investigation is still on-going to ascertain the cause of their death.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=157206:man-woman-found-dead-in-car-in-kano&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Akwasi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
ROMEO AND JULIET? lipsrsealed
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by kandiikane(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Carbon monoxide poisoning? The silent killer.

2 Likes

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by ismobadmus(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
May their soul rest in perfect peace... Amin

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by cyril10(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dead just like that? Nigeria with surprises.

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Excelboi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Am presently in Kano and didnt hear such. Allah kia ye! may they rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by mkmyers45(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
Carbon Monoxide or Foul Play? We'll just keep guessing........
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Fejok01(f): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
Eya a,may their souls rest in peace.I pray God gives their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Eazeee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
anoda bad story 4from a Boko Are Rams state.R.I.P
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by IRAPADA(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
Boko haran silent killers are responsibile
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Horo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
a wonder the source of this story,i spoke with almost 3 pples that stay around kundila but non heard the story.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by norrisman: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
kandiikane: Carbon monoxide poisoning? The silent killer.

Very true. na God dey save person for Naija. i remember being driven to primary school in my dads Datsun 200 and exhaust fumes used to fill up the car through the torn leather covering around the gear lever.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by 13volts(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
The story is true I read it on daily trust and it even included a picture of the couples. really strange no injury just the two of them lying dead in a car
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by vanstanzy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
kandiikane(m):

@kandiikane
Were the windows of the vehicle wound up and was the vehicle ignition turned-on? If the vehicle also is in bad shape, which i think it is, then carbonmonoxide has done its thingy again.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Tropilo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Was d car windows wound up? In what position were they found? Where was d car parked? Was d car engine running or was d ignition on? Too many questions!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by chakula: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
angry angry angry angryAllah ya gafarta musu Amen! angryAllah ya gafarta musu Amen!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by dejust(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
God knows why. RIP
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Yeske2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
Excelboi: Am presently in Kano and didnt hear such. Allah kia ye! may they rest in peace.
What are you still doing up there.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by otokx(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^^ ask him again
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by kandiikane(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
vanstanzy: kandiikane(m):

@kandiikane
Were the windows of the vehicle wound up and was the vehicle ignition turned-on? If the vehicle also is in bad shape, which i think it is, then carbonmonoxide has done its thingy again.

Well, the story does say the car was meant to be taken to the mechanic. If it has anything to do with poisoning then it could either be before the car was taken to the mechanics or after.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by ChuckD2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
boko haram- testing their latest arsenal
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by IRAPADA(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Chuck D: boko haram- testing their latest arsenal
tru talk
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by logica(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
Yep. A car that was supposed to be taken to the mechanic workshop for repairs to fix the partial combustion that produces carbon monoxide, but rather was being used as a lover's rendezvous will kill you and your sweetheart before either one of you knew what the deal was, as you both slip into unconsciousness and death. If you ever get that sleepy feeling when you shouldn't be feeling sleepy, pinch yourself and run for it.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by CulG(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by ussy542: 4:32am On Mar 16, 2012
May their soul rest in peace..
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2012
Carbonmonoxide poisoning or any other form of asphyxiation. But if it we are to attribute it to carbonmoxoxide , I do know that carbonmonoxide from a car has odour. I am wondering why they did not find it uncomfortable with the odour until it lead to death.
Any way the conditions are that;

1. They must have shut all the windows.
2.The engine must have been left running and carbonmonoxide one way or another managed to escaoe into the car. At least something must have depleted the oxygen content in the car.
3. Oxygen must have been terribly depleted causing a sort of 'confined space' environment.
4. Death occurs without even knowing it.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by cynthiafred67(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
May their souls Rest in Peace.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by phreakabit(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Tropilo: Was d car windows wound up? [size=18pt]In what position were they found?[/size] Where was d car parked? Was d car engine running or was d ignition on? Too many questions!

You are a pervert! Why do you wan't to know ehn? But come to think of it. . . Na possibility oh! grin
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by logica(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2012
dabriggs: I do know that carbonmonoxide from a car has odour.
Please people not aware of what carbon monoxide is should ignore this ignorant post. Carbon monoxide DOES NOT have odor. It is an odorless, colorless gas. The EXHAUST FUMES of a car may have odor but the carbon monoxide that MAY be in it DOES NOT have an odor. But then the exhaust fumes might still have carbon monoxide and not have an odor. Please be careful.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Car At Kundila Quarters, Kano by Excelboi(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2012
I stay in kano and yesterday i was able to ascertain the cause of there death. Very sad, they died of food poisoning all because of money, they were killed by the lady's friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Docks AVM Oguntoyinbo For N166m Bribe / Police Arrests An Alfa For Tapping Neigbour’s Electricity / Bizarre: Girl Rapes Boyfriend To Death In Calabar (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.