Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

True Talk On Helping Eachother And Financial Business Growth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / True Talk On Helping Eachother And Financial Business Growth (651 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / I Need A Financial Business Partinner In My Farm Production / Why are Nigerians Yet To Make a Financial/Business Success of the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Talk On Helping Eachother And Financial Business Growth by sunkyg: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello People,
I have been a member of this forum community for awhile and i have viewed as well as commented on lots of topic and most topics i see are all related to "business" and "money" which has instigated me to write this.

I was reading on a topic where a man was looking for the right business to go into. Let me start by saying there is no such thing as "bad business idea", all business idea is a good one as long as you have the right customers to find you. You could be selling an item for N100 with a 1 million customer base and be making more money than that sells an item for N100,000. So in business, customer, getting found, coupled with the quality of service/product delivered is the key to success.

Making Money in Business is determine by the number of customer base the business has.It is clear that not everyone has the large capital involved in major advertising, neither does everyone has the capital required to rent shop(s) in strategic market places due to financial reasons. So the availability of major finance might serve as an obstacle to Publicity which will inturn limit the number of customers the business has. And there is no business without customers, customers make the business. There is no magic to making money in business but to invest in either marketing or product development.

Furthermore, we should try to invest in our business to help ourselves, we should adopt an innovative culture, the world is fast moving so is businesses everywhere. The idea of being stagnant in how business is been operated should be erased. We should imbed new ideas and technology to attract customers. How goods and services are sold ten years ago is different from how they are done now.

The well known businesses are the banking, telecoms, oil&gas.This organisations can afford the biggest form of adverts. So what chance do small businesses have.

Bringing me to the initiative of a paying online marketing/advertisng (where customers pay a token of N500-N1k per month to advertise) website i can across(www.ads-land.com), though www.ads-land.com might look small at the moment but if and when supported, it will be big and serve its purpose. The intention behind the charge is to gather enough capital to intensify advertising for the www.ads-land.com. The owner of www.ads-land.com hopes to cover the whole of the country with all forms of major advertising ranging from TV, radio, billborad,newspaper magazines etc till www.ads-land.com becomes an household name. Imagine a website where you can find anything you want from near to far away and its is well populated because of the publicity it has invested money in. A website that gets on average a million visitors. some of the feastures of www.ads-land.com will be to give a "work from home" structure and small businesses dont have to worry about the cost of having to rent a shop due to financial reasons. Furthermore, www.ads-land.com will be known all over the country, so customers will be comming from far and wide thereby increasing the business customer base.furthermore, Shopping will not be limited to weekends only as the site will be open 24/7 and you can be contacted by customers at any time.
So business people lets try to adopt an innovational way of selling and also try to invest in our business. I dont think N500-N1k is too much to invest in business.
I know of some few Online marketing site that does theirs for free and i know how they make money from the website but the money is just good enough for their pockets and that is it.You might think its free but trust me they are making money for themselves. like i said nothing is free, they make money for themselves and leave your advertised product to waste because not many people know they exist

Sincerly speaking, what number of the total population know about these sites due to lack of publicity.Even nairaland as big as it is,it is not not known by so many peiple. The money made by these free marketing sites (if any made) is not good enough for any major publicicity of the websites.
Even Ebay as big as it is still charges. what's the point displaying/marketing on a website people dont know about because its free, its a complete waste of time and decit. In nigeria today, there is loads of demand for goods and services but people dont know where to turn to. Having a business with just 50-60 customers is not good enough.lets try to invest in our businesses and let our customers find us. Though the truth might be abit harsh but it needs to be said at some point. I have never seen a prosperious business without investment.
We should stop the idea of free is better, nothing is free in life especially in business.
I Just had to write this after a very long conversion with business owners and majority agreed with me. I for one owns a business and hope to make it very big. If Investing 1k a month will increas my profit marging, i see that a the best bargin ever. I will drop my "awhof" pattern and invest in my business.
www.ads-land.com
once again its
www.ads-land.com
Have a good day

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Personal Efficiency With ADVANCED-EXCEL Skill / Sourcing For Two Important Product Pms & Bonny Lite,only Honest Reliable Seller / Fresh Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.