Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) (91829 Views)

How To Produce Liquid Soap / How To Produce Liquid Soap / Concentrated laundry Super Active Liquid Soap for washing machines Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
I get calls from people interested in buying my book and then when i tell them the price they say they thought it was free.

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

I am surprised. Anyway, this is 2015. This business is capable of changing your financial status.

Start it now. If you still want 0ne on one training, I am very much available.
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by PrinceUfe: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Production Fastlane, a Watch and produce video opportunity is available at Production Panel, www.productionpanel.com .

Get yours now!
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by kart042000(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
ribechi:
i am suprised at the way people peddle things like this. Why don`t you tell you readers about nafdac. What you people are talking about here is not liquid soap but liquid detergent. Detergent and soap are two different things that perform the same function though but detergent has a higher degreasing power. Let me tell you i produce liquid detergent, toilet bowl cleansers (harpic equivalanet), disinfectants like detol, water guard, cooking fuel and derusters for cars facing rusting parts. But i do them for personal use or when the need arises. I was chemistry student back in school and gathered my knowldeges from big companies like the then Hoechst, METCEM and D.O. Ramsey. So when i am talking, i know what i am saying. If you must venture into any of these, seek for nafdac approval cos when you are caught, you will go for it... That what i tell my students before proceeding on teaching them. But some do not require nafdac approval. The likes of cooking gel, car deruster will start you up. One of the fastest moving businesses is that of water guard. All am saying is mak sure you nafdac approval cos wen d raid starts, you might loose hundreds of thousands of naira all because of your carelessness.

Can you do engine degreaser, i am talking of a degreaser i will spray on engine filled with oil, leave it for 5mins and rinse off.
I would also like to know how to do liquid perfume that can be sprayed into customer vehicles for free after wash for a fresh smell.
Do you have any idea the chemical all these tyre sellers use on tokunbo tyres
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 4:45am On May 24, 2015
kart042000:

Can you do engine degreaser, i am talking of a degreaser i will spray on engine filled with oil, leave it for 5mins and rinse off.
I would also like to know how to do liquid perfume that can be sprayed into customer vehicles for free after wash for a fresh smell.
Do you have any idea the chemical all these tyre sellers use on tokunbo tyres

Engine Degreaser? Well call me on 08166234713. You need to consult me on that
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by iphycarol: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
I can produce all kinds of soaps, all kinds of air freshner, toilet bowl cleaner, tiles and glass cleaner etc.. But my challenge is how to get them into the market... And how to get nafdac, or can I put them in the market without nafdac number? And besides is nafdac very important afterall is not food

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Quail Egg And It’s Recommendation For Curing Various Diseases / Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed / Wedding Tents (08185264049) marquee/canopy/pagoda Nigeria 4 sale n rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.