Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

"I Want All My Children And Their Mothers To Live In The Same House With Me" - Tuface - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Want All My Children And Their Mothers To Live In The Same House With Me" - Tuface (733 Views)

I Want All Woman/ladies/girls To Listen To Beyoncé By Beyoncé / Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want All My Children And Their Mothers To Live In The Same House With Me" - Tuface by abubaka101: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
When Nigeria's world famous artist, Tuface Idibia, proposed to "one of his long-time girlfriend", Anne Macaulay, I thought to myself WTF! My reason was this: A couple of years ago, Tuface was interviewed by a popular Nigerian magazine company.
In this interview, Tuface was asked questions, about his personal life and the woman he would marry among the three ladies who had already given birth for him. His replies were negative, yes! All his replies are negative to what he's doing now (and am not hating on him, am just saying the truth). He was asked, which of the ladies he had impregnated would he marry, and his reply was: "I can't marry ANY OF THE LADIES". The shocker of it all was when he was asked a follow-up question to the one above, and his relationship with his WIVES and kids, and his reply was:
"I want all my children and their mothers to live in the same house with me".
Reporter: "how will that happen?"
He said : "God dey".

Tuface, the only man who can impregnate a lady who is not married to him, but has two kids for him. And still propose to another lady who already has a child for him, at the same time!
http://abubaka./2012/03/15/i-want-all-my-children-their-mothers-to-live-in-the-same-house-with-me-tuface-idibia/

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkarim Blast Obasanjo, D'banj And Some Nigerian Artiste / Photos From D'prince's Shooting Of "Take Banana" Video / Your Top Five Pick Of Rappers That Have No Business Rapping??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.