Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? (21808 Views)

See Price Of Goods And Commodity In My Area / RE IMPORTATION! I Am Exposing My Top 5 Cheap , Fastest Selling Imported Products / What is the fastest selling product on clickbank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by azpekuliar: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
I think the fastest selling commodity has to be our most staple food at the moment which is - Rice! Its sold everywhere, and sells even faster in its cooked form at multiple outlets from 'mamaput' to franchise eateries.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by Maxymilliano(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
It has to be Condom
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by Ninilowo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
okeyxyz:

can you tell us where you got this figures?
FEDERAL OFFICE OF STATISTICS grin
okeyxyz:

can you tell us where you got this figures?
FEDERAL OFFICE OF STATISTICS
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by harmony5(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
It really depends on your city of residence. For Lagos I think its Recharge cards,Pure water, and Agege bread grin grin. In that order.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
SimonAndal: It's gotta be di.l.dos. Lol.
_
But seriously, it's petrol. Everybody's got gen.
What sort of general proposition ar u making?? Even around u, some peeps dnt av gen, nd some that av it can no longer afford pms...
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by eklassical(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Joey82: me thinks its recharge card.
peeps in the village drink well or stream water, yet they buy r/cards.
some rich folks dont even drink pure water but recharge card is a neccessity.
pure water is a commodity sold mostly in cities to the poor/middle class.
recharge card purchase cuts across the social totem, and its sold both in towns and u wont believe it, the most remote of villages.

+100
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by jydux(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2012
well im a a bit of an authority on this cos i trade in both recharge cards and pure water @ a shop on a major busy street around alaba,lagos..and i can tell u dat wyl recharge kads rake in more money...dey aint got shit on pure water as a fast-moving commodity. For every person coming in 2 buy recharge card, there are 20 who cant wait to get their hands on pure water... Infact, about half of those who come to buy recharge card end up buying pure water....so go figure ;Dwell im a a bit of an authority on this cos i trade in both recharge cards and pure water @ a shop on a major busy street around alaba,lagos..and i can tell u dat wyl recharge kads rake in more money...dey aint got shit on pure water as a fast-moving commodity. For every person coming in 2 buy recharge card, there are 20 who cant wait to get their hands on pure water... Infact, about half of those who come to buy recharge card end up buying pure water....so go figure
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by bestlife(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
[i][/i] its good to have a job oh,u wont ave time for such findings about what sells faster
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by flexdee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
it got to be pure water cos a man can drink more than five sachet water a day and yet he might not recharge his phone more than 1 time a day.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by abdulsadiq25yahoocom(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
i fink its alomo bitters ooooh anywhr watsoever d ansa is dat suits dem ryte .
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by oiseworld: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
rat poisson and rat gum.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by theviper1: 2:06am On Mar 17, 2012
i believe that it has to be CONDOMS and SHORT-TIME HOTELS.man must blow his tube clear always.or what do u think?
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by efemena12: 4:57am On Mar 17, 2012
i think d highest selling commodity is recharge card,not every average nigerian buys fuel especially now subsidy removed some car owners prefer parking their cars at own and follow public transport.
efemena12
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by iykak47: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2012
Garri,rice, water and Cold circle condom alias okpu nna bu enyi.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by iykak47: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2012
Garri,rice, water and gold circle condom alias okpu nna bu enyi.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by juyifloss(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2012
Its recharge card, cause both d poor, middle and high class buys dem in different denominations, buh pure water is only targeted 4 d poor and lil middle class. Shikena!
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by knowledge4(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
Purewater,recharge cards,raw and cooked foods,fuels such as petrol and Complete Sports Newspaper
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by badesco(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ogogoro and Shepe.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
Blackberry noni!!!
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by ril19(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
pure water 4 sure!
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 18, 2012
Pals na pure water sells pass.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by emmaliano: 2:19am On Mar 18, 2012
md4real: joblessness.
This is of-course the highest commodity not only sold in Nigeria but in almost all countries in the world.That was a brilliant Idea .
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by emmaliano: 2:20am On Mar 18, 2012
Joblessless is the Highest coz you don't even need money to buy it.
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by mailano: 3:36am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by nasty45(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2012
CONDOM
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by ebicon(f): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2012
na recharge cards nar
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by Pakavy(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2012
sex na
Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by ogbongenet: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top

1 Like

Re: Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? by ultrazone(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. / How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? / Naira Drops To 235 Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.