Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Yoruba Bible Free Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yoruba Bible Free Download (138418 Views)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Bible Download. / Complete Bible Download Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Bible Free Download by bukydiamon(f): 4:44am On Mar 16, 2012
pls friends on nairaland. Where can i download yoruba bible for my phone. I need it 4 urgent use

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by honsule(m): 6:07am On Mar 16, 2012
somebody will definitely attend to u,but not as urgent as u expected.I have only English version(7 different versions)
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by mjay(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2012
Download the youversion it contains all Nigerian indigenous languages.
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by bukydiamon(f): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
i could not download the you version. Is there no other sites i can get it from plsssssssssssssssss fwends
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by hobay(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz where can i download a yoruba bible,plz is urgent.
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by jedisco(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2012
* double post deleted *
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by jedisco(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2012
I know exactly where you can get it. Which phone are you using?
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by 2baga(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2012
the you version has it but downloading the offline version is so tricky
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by akunjohn(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2012
I ve been searching since almost four years now as to where to download yoruba bible for java/symbia phones but to no avail,pls friends if u have the link pls post it for us o,THANX
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by Jowaol1st(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by wemie: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2013
How do I download free yoruba bible with ease?
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by getapay: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
?
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by Jowaol1st(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
wemie: How do I download free yoruba bible with ease?
. . .
Which one?
. . .
Audio version? or for System (PC)? or for mobile (.jar) ?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by adewalok(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Go to youversion and select eede yoruba then download smiley
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by matthewlobo: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2014
jedisco: I know exactly where you can get it. Which phone are you using?
BBM
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by dotun4luv(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
You can download YORUBA BIBLE following the tutorial on this link. www.adetechblog.com/yoruba-bible/
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by praises16: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2014
http://www.africanportal.net/ABO/BibeliAtoka/
there is also an android version. it comes with a companion english bible software. just go to google play store and type yoruba bible. I use it on my phone. it has a blue bible with a white cross on it.
Yes I got the link https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dx.bongzino.android.bible.translations.yor%26hl%3Den&sa=U&ei=i9TpU8usLunmyQOl_IDICQ&ved=0CAgQFjAD&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEQ6JoTiETN_SeIcyDYDVOW7Btfmw
sorry it's long
Yoruba Bible Text
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by Djyommix(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please, who can help me with yoruba bible on my Symbia phone[size=8pt][/size] smiley
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by rahulthepcl(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
I found this don't know would it help you or not, just have a look
http://www.crunchytricks.com/2015/01/yoruba-bible-download.html
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by Akamo5(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Goto playstore and download Bible reader
Then after installation open it and it will direct u download d yoruba version.
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by sanmiajanaku(m): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2015
Launching of Yoruba Audio Bible App – An Offline Based Yoruba/English Old + New Testament App
From YorubaBible.net, we are pleased to announce that our soon to be launched “Yoruba Audio Bible” is taking shape and we are rounding up on our efforts to deliver the best user experience for you. Due to our standard of quality and passion to deliver consumer friendly products, the official release of the app has been delayed. This would ensure that when it is finally released, you would get an app that is worth the waiting period. Our mission is to provide a bible app that will change your bible study experience totally and also give you a feel of what the Word of God can be like when studied and listened to in the native Yoruba dialect. Here are the core features we have implemented.

YORUBA AND ENGLISH TEXT ARE AVAILABLE
We have improved on our user experience to make sure you have a Bi-Lingual Bible. The Yoruba Audio Bible, which includes the OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT, will be accompanies with a English KJV Bible as well. You can be able to listen to the bible in Yoruba while you swap between English and Yoruba at the same time. This will enhance and improve your assimilation and understanding of the Word of God. Our goal is to bring the word of God to our younger generations who are more used to English Language to enjoy the Word of God in Yoruba Language while having an opportunity to read along in English also.

The Older generation of the Yoruba nation is also not left out as the Yoruba Audio Bible is been coordinated in a way that will help correct all the pronunciation errors that most Yoruba bible readers frequently encounter. This will improve their overall bible reading experience and take them deeper in their devotion time.

NO NEED FOR INTERNET ACCESS
The release of the Yoruba Bible app will solve the major problem people face when using mobile bible apps. This problem involves the need to have a solid internet connection before you can access bible texts and carry out your study. The Yoruba bible app is completely offline, once you complete the download, you will get access to the bible text and the Yoruba audio version of the bible anytime you want with or without an internet connection. With this innovation, you will have complete control over your bible study and devotion time, you get to decide when and where you want to have your bible study without internet restrictions.

SOCIAL MEDIA EFFECTIVENESS
Your friends on the various social media platforms can now partake from the revelations you get during your bible study. The Yoruba bible app allows you to share bible verses with your friends on social media such as facebook, twitter and other available platforms. Achieving this with the Yoruba bible app is quite easy, all you have to do is to select the verse that inspires you and you will instantly get a link that will enable you share it immediately.

PRONUNCIATION AND DICTION

The audio rendering of the Yoruba audio bible app is of top quality, we placed much emphasis on using correct Yoruba diction, pronunciation and emotion to make sure that there is no loss of meaning of the bible content. The updates that will follow after the launch of the app will contain corrections of possible diction and pronunciation errors.

Upon the release of this app, it will be the only bible app with the lowest file size; this is to make sure that the downloading of the app is smooth, fast and easy. We are committed to giving the best quality in bible app and in all related features.

WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
Visit the bible’s download page, supply your information most importantly your e-mail address and you will get the rare privilege of being the first to know when the product is officially released.

For more information about the app and its release date, visit www.yorubabible.net. If you have questions or suggestions, kindly send an email to us on support@yorubabible.net and we will reply you immediately, thank you very much for your time and please share this with your loved ones.
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by Emmbanny(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Check playstore , Yoruba offline bible is there
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by dolpaz: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello and happy Sunday guys. Please where can I get yoruba bible for PC.

Please help. Even if it's paid. Holla me on whatsapp 08038048945
Re: Yoruba Bible Free Download by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
dolpaz:
Hello and happy Sunday guys. Please where can I get yoruba bible for PC.

Please help. Even if it's paid. Holla me on whatsapp 08038048945

You can get the best pc Yoruba bible here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.