Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Thanks Playette - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thanks Playette (911 Views)

Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks / Thanks To Nairalander My Friend Mouth Odour Has Diminished / Imagine That! She Lost 12kg In 10days Thanks To Zumba Fitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks Playette by roberts24: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2007
Thanks Playette, really liked the psyche part you introduced, i dropped a reply to this post again, love you to check it up, wouldnt mind if you drop ur mail, like to seek your opinion on some private dimension,
Appreciate the whole house' advice, those very candid ones and the realistic'. The whole episode still under consideration anyway, dont know if any1 knows what method abounds for + and - intercourse,
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Help! Nigerian Men Are Shooting Blank Bullets! / Marijuana And The Seven Secrets / Bad Breath: What You Don't Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.