Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Visa Applications - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Applications (1121 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications / Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Applications by NigeriaVis: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
We would like to here from anyone who has applied for a Visa to enter Cyprus by applying at the Cyprus Consulate in Lagos.

In particular we are interested in how much you paid for your application, if the application was approved, the time scale they took to process the application and the name of the person that you dealt with at the consulate.

You may reply to nigeriavisa419@gmail.com
Re: Visa Applications by quadridam(m): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2011
hey i need help can some one help. am new 4 dis site den i want 2 book an appointment
Re: Visa Applications by FASTLINK1: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
quadridam:

hey i need help can some one help. am new 4 dis site den i want 2 book an appointment
Hello, which appointment are you talking about here, that for cyprus or Isreal?

(1) (Reply)

Help Us Visa Issue / Travelling To France,what Do You Know / How Do You Get A Permanent Residency In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.