Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve (2406 Views)

Liberty Reserve Domain Names & Web Hosting / Exchange Alertpay Paypal To Liberty Reserve / Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by inas911(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hey my fellow webmasters, we need to critically look in to this issue of internet marketers not been able receive payments via there websites easily and cheaply. No doubt we have the likes of interswich, E-tranzact, valuecard here in Nigeria. Those are the three i know for now that there jobs are to help facilitate payments online. I wanted designing an online store website for a company and they intended using interswich as a method of receiving payment, but we were told to pay N150,000 a year for installation. And this made them loose interst and i lost that contract. Guys is this amount not too expensive for us? Do you think they are really concern about Nigerian Internet Marketers? When will the likes of Nigerian version of Paypal, Liberty reserve, etc come to resque us. Guys lets delibrate on This.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by Slyr0x: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by soloqy: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
inas911: but we were told to pay N150,000 a year for installation.

Is that 150k recurrent fee? I thought its the one-off payment you make for using their platform. The other fee is the 1.5% on every transaction. I am not sure the 150k is a yearly fee.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by bug24(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
Seriozly, i dont wanna believe that 150k is recurrent.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by soloqy: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
bug24: Seriozly, i dont wanna believe that 150k is recurrent.

Its not. The OP misunderstood it
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by plutonian: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hi All,
A solution to the issue, Paypal, is coming. June/July this year (2012). Specific arrangements are still being done (and "Nigerian environment/factor" is slowing things down). ... I'll post an update much later.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by soloqy: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
plutonian: Hi All,
A solution to the issue, Paypal, is coming. June/July this year (2012). Specific arrangements are still being done (and "Nigerian environment/factor" is slowing things down). ... I'll post an update much later.

That would be wonderful..
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by ojochidem(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
I hope it comes ooo! I am highly in need of their service.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by NumberOne2(m): 12:25am On Mar 28, 2012
[b]plutonian: [/b]Hi All,

Dude, Paypal ain't coming here. Many organizations have Mobile Money and Online banking that works locally. Cards like MasterCard and Visa are already here. What does Nigeria still need paypal for?
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by soloqy: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
Number_One:

Dude, Paypal ain't coming here. Many organizations have Mobile Money and Online banking that works locally. Cards like MasterCard and Visa are already here. What does Nigeria still need paypal for?

Seriously?

Interswitch is 150k to deploy their gateway on your shopping cart or website. GTPAY is 75k. Etranzact is around 125k.

To integrate paypal on your website is free...

Do you get the picture now?
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by wakes: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Good news! God help us in Jesus name. But before they come, I have a friend in the US, if he opens a papal account for me, how will I access it from Nigeria without papal raising eye brows. Thanks Naija
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by meshybizzo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
sorry, havent you guys heard of cashenvoy.com?
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by plutonian: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
No offense meant to cashenvoy or anyone, but ... cashenvoy? really? Cashenvoy is okay (it meets a "small" need at this point in time), but its a "baby" (compared to the "giant" that's coming, so to speak). At this time, they just dont have the "complete line of services" which people need (maybe in future, they may; maybe!). Again, no offense and no hard feelings; I'm just speaking the truth, and I know you agree with me smiley. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by bug24(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
Seriozly, if Paypal is coming, i'll jump from d highest building in jubilation. enof of these 9ja rippers in the name of web solution providers.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by bug24(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
Seriozly, if Paypal is coming, i'll jump from d highest building in jubilation. enof of these 9ja rippers in the name of web payment solution providers.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by meshybizzo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
@plutonian, I guess we will see when you post ur link. But 4 now, and like you said cashenvoy might grow to be the paypal. Who knows.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by bigfat01: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
open verify and fund Pay Pal Account within 3 - 7days FOR JUST 5K PM BIGFAT below ...
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by plutonian: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2012
*Update*
There's a delay with the arrangements and its not looking too good; the new date is now later this year (Nov 2012). I'll still keep you all posted.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by DualCore1: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2012
plutonian: *Update*
There's a delay with the arrangements and its not looking too good; the new date is now later this year (Nov 2012). I'll still keep you all posted.
Thanks.

It's safe to say we have already forgotten about the following statements you made.

plutonian: No offense meant to cashenvoy or anyone, but ... cashenvoy? really? Cashenvoy is okay (it meets a "small" need at this point in time), but its a "baby" (compared to the "giant" that's coming, so to speak). At this time, they just dont have the "complete line of services" which people need (maybe in future, they may; maybe!). Again, no offense and no hard feelings; I'm just speaking the truth, and I know you agree with me smiley. Thanks.

Its no use reminding us about what hasn't come into reality. No need to keep announcing release dates of something whose arrangements are "not looking so good" at present.

Just do what you have to do and make an announcement whenever this big idea of yours is out and ready for use.

Its best to stay quiet and work on ideas rather than allowing the euphoria of our imaginations excite us too much and we start dropping hints based on our imaginations only to meet roadblocks and bottlenecks when we try to convert our wow imaginations into reality. ...then we have to take back our words (hints) as it were.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by guru01(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2012
@plutonian
What's the latest this time, its September.
Re: Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve by leopromz: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2013
FOLLOW THIS GUIDE TO FUND YOUR PAYPAL AUTOMATICALLY USING YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYVIF7Y16WM

THE PROCESS TOOK ME ONLY 15 MINUTES TO FUND MY PP ACCOUNT.

CHEERS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dynamic Form, Php Mysql Application / URGENT: Help Can't Make Payment On GO DADDY / Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.