Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Can Loneliness Leads To? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Loneliness Leads To? (774 Views)

Ekiti Leads In Open Defecation In Nigeria / Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns / Sleeping With Your Phone On At Night Leads To Obesity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Loneliness Leads To? by laminaria(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
Here is ma story! I just relocated to a new site in a low area in Ekiti due to sudden change in my institution,I hardly seen people to talk,play or crack jokes with.
So av been wondering that, can this loneliness of a thing leads to any sort of psychological issue or sort? Pls enlighten me on what to do in dis loneliness area cos d only tin dat kips me going is internet. Am fed up guys!
Re: What Can Loneliness Leads To? by razznaija(f): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
if you keep dwelling on the fact that you haven't made any friends, you might become depressed,and you might end up having low self esteem because at some point you might start thinking that your loneliness is caused by your appearance, you could have sleep-apnea and suffer from stress if it is very bothersome, you can lose the ability to connect to others, going out becomes awkward because you are not used to the daily interaction with other people. You might loose motivation in anything that you do, my best advice to you is to find a hobby maybe reading, or you could go to social functions so that you could meet new people. Maybe you could try to start up a conversation with your coworkers and maybe a relationship could be started from there or you could go to church and become a member of a class in the church, maybe singles or youth (i assume that you are in your 20's or early 30's,but i may be wrong) classes so that you will be able to interact with people. Good-luck
Re: What Can Loneliness Leads To? by laminaria(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
Tanks so much raaznaija! Simc dose u mentioned av bin really showing bt d ting is people here are a bit of lower standard compare to ma level of education aπϑ I dnt really want behave funny to females cos guys are scarce a bit. Anyway tanks for ur tyme am gr8ful.
Av sent u friend request can u kindly accept me!

(1) (Reply)

How Sunlight Can Help Treat Eczema / Terminating A 2weeks Plus Pregnancy, Have U Kill A Soul? / Post Baby Weight:how To Loss The Last 10 Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.