Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ohafia War Dance - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ohafia War Dance (4253 Views)

The History Of Legendary Ohafia War Dance / Abiriba And Ohafia: Two Of A Kind / Ohafia Dance: A Video I Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
presido1:

Ifysiempre i don't understand your link, i can't find any ticket or OWD there send the ticket by DHL asap.
Have told you leave Ikomi and his war story the only war ikomi has seen in his lyf time so far is the Iraqi War and na only on TV.
He tried marrying an iraqi gyl if not for the sake toshmann. I think he is still hungury of akpu as he complained that your ofe egwusi not edible.lol
you dont know what you are saying dear.me gave you fake link?tufiakwa.try it again and see. wink

my egusi not edible?i think you are suffering from lack of akpu and ofe owerre in your body system.enter the nearest NDA ULUNMA place to avoid malnutrition grin
Re: Ohafia War Dance by chanty: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2007
the new gov should be of help 2 dat area
Re: Ohafia War Dance by romeo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2007
i think Virgin Nigeria or British Airways will be helpful with a fare reduction cheesy cheesy cheesy

the only war ikomi fought was with Moondust and he lost, the rest are his imaginations and i am sure he must be calling himself Ikemba Nnewi sometimes grin grin grin

but what does this guy need war dance for? please come to Enugu and get your copy of Adamma clips grin grin grin
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
heheheheeeeee OWD is nothing but a ruse.he want bonk an ohafia gal,period !we waste our precious times thinking over it?have you seen him here of late?hes probably had want he wants with the babe and has gone FIAM.i be like say una no know pres tongue he be chairman of CHOP CLEAN MOUTH ASSOCIATION OF UK. grin wink cheesy

OWD hahhahahhahahaaa heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
ebelebe !
Re: Ohafia War Dance by presido1: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2007
I travelled thats why i have never come this area. Now somebody has offered me ticket and some Adamma.
Ok i will sleep over it tonight and give you guys the ansa to the one i choose. But the war dance cannot be compromised with any other thing even you ify.
Akparala mu anu(bee).
Re: Ohafia War Dance by ifyalways(f): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2007
presido1:

I travelled thats why i have never come this area. Now somebody has offered me ticket and some Adamma.
Ok i will sleep over it tonight and give you guys the ansa to the one i choose. But the war dance cannot be compromised with any other thing even you ify.
Akparala mu anu(bee).
nkirinkiri levels now !
OWD ebelebe.
Re: Ohafia War Dance by comfort3: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Ohafia War Dance by comfort3: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
:-x

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Igbo Will Also Commemorate Their Queen Moremi Ajesoro - Igbodefender.com / Who Are The Proudest People In The World? / Nnukwu Mmanwu List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.